1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'just' catch a cold?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Renge, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Renge

Lately, i dont feel well, sometimes i would feel really dizzy but then it gets better, and it will come again. At the same times, I would feel my heart beat so fast and its hard to breath, and everything becomes... green? I dont feel like to eat even if i was so hungry. Am i just too tired? Cause everyone says so

2. Bree

...go to the doctor. Your symptoms could be any number of things, a lot of which are quite dangerous. Do you live somewhere other than the States, or have health coverage?

3. Renge

Health coverage..? No. Well, i live in Asia. My mom only bring me to doctor if she thinks im really sick, like fever. If it just dizzy, im afraid she would think im just pretending or she will scold me because i dont get enough sleep

4. suninthesky

You could be anemic/low iron. The same sort of stuff happened to me when my iron is low. But it definitely could be a lot of different things, and a doctor could help you.

5. Renge

I see.. thanks :slight_smile: