1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stress Relief?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Yogabear, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    What do you guys and gals do for stress relief? If you could frame it in a way for someone who cannot drive or see that would help me tremendously. I'm thirteen days sober, so no partying advice either! I've been thinking about buying a yoga mat with pants and dvd, stationary bike or regular exercise. I really need somthing just don't know what especially all of the sudden stress not exactly built up stress. P.S: I know that I posted this elsewhere but it was being ignored.

2. DeanIsHome

Well i use a stationary bike when i can't jog outside since my house is facing a lake with a running path, or sometimes i listen to calming music like Yiruma, but in some cases if it's later at night i just masturbate it seriously helps.

3. Parzival

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nujabes and Kdramas :slight_smile:

4. DeanIsHome

Oh I forgot to mention taking hot showers is really helpful too.

5. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For me, it's reading. But obviously it isn't like that for everyone :/

And listening to music, classical or favorites. Literally just taking a deep breath, and focusing on what you can do in that exact moment to help relive the stress in any way, like accomplishing small things that will help overall :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 2nd Feb 2013 at 09:40 PM ----------

*relieve*

Lol you don't want to relive it XD

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Play a simple videogame (not too thought-intensive, just fun) or look at pictures on the Cheezburger Network. It's the best way to give your brain matter a massage. At least it is for me if I have terrible mental fatigue.

7. niallhoran

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've found that reading, writing, and napping are the best stress diffusers. c: xx

8. aMiMe

Boxing, or get a punching bag.

9. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I also take hot baths cause I don't like showers! I need to soak like a reptile or something akin to it! Another thing that helps me is talking, talking and talking my head off! I also lik good massages with my massager can help especially with the low end stress. Exercising is also a great option but like crunches, bikes and lower cause I'm not a upper muscle builder guy (dom) guy myself.

Anyways, thanks for he past and perhaps continuing posts on this thread! I honestly think stress isn't talked about like a taboo because we all deal with it. I might try to buy an ap on the I-Tunes store for something like stress management like I did for sleep! Reading books helps me escape not deal with stress and the other things I'm not sure of yet. Sex is also a good relief, but if only I could find a guy! Any other ideas?