1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penis exercises

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Rice and Pepper, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Rice and Pepper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whenever I heard about penis enlargement, I thought "yeah sure...". But then I read this thread here where someone mentioned penis exercises. As I read about them just now, they seemed quite logical. I read about multiple orgasms too, and that seemed even more logical. So it suddenly crossed my mind "maybe they are true!".

Has anyone tried all these? Are they harmful? Are they effective? Are they just a rumor to steal people's money? It's not that I want a bigger penis, but who wouldn't mind having it bigger? Or even better, who wouldn't mind having multiple orgasms?!

And to make sure we are talking about the same thing, I am reffering to flaccid bend, slinky bend, jelq, kegel exercises, slapping etc.

Please tell me... I don't care if the penis enlargement exercises are fake, I don't care much about the size anyway. But I really want those multiple orgasms!

2. Gen

Gen

Well, first about the money, if any simple information requires money than it is certainly a scam. As long as any of these exercise arent blatantly painful or destructive, than they most likely wouldnt cause any long term issues. Penis enlargement exercises are widely fake. Not to mention, 'components' down there are relatively stationary after puberty. I dont know much about those multiple orgasm practices, but I am sure they are possible given the individual is willing to spend the large amount of time attempting to learn them.

Ultimately, you can try the multiple orgasms methods is you really want to. (Personally, I dont believe they are entirely worth it.) But I would stay away from the penis enlargement market.

3. KaraBulut

Most of what you've mentioned- things like jelqing and penis pumps have a short-term effect on the non-erect penis. There's not really anything short of surgery that would enlarge the erect penis.

Things like kegel exercises do have a lot of benefit- they strengthen the muscles in the pelvic floor and they do provide benefits for both men and women.

But the thing that no one ever really talks about? Your dick is only as healthy as the rest of you.

If you want to maintain a healthy sex life for years to come (no pun intended), then don't drink to excess, don't smoke, eat a reasonably healthy diet and exercise, exercise, exercise.

4. I wouldn't try penis exercising, since most of that stuff is total crap and even if it wasn't there's the risk of doing it wrong you're risking permanent injury to a very sensitive (and normally fun) part of your body for no real benefit.

5. Rice and Pepper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, you are problably right... It's just that the last two weeks I have got this feeling that I am ready to come out to everyone. And then find a young attractive man for myself! And then... Giggle... Then again, I am in the exams period at the moment, and maybe that's the root of the problem.

Anyway, you are right. There is a risk too big compared to the gain of a bigger penis. Too bad... :/
    But that multiple orgasm still sounds tempting despite the effort it requires. Who knows...

#5 Rice and Pepper, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  6. Of course I'm right. I'm always right. About everything.

7. Rice and Pepper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :dry: Modesty above all...

8. theMaverick

Slinky bend? LOL