1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Snowfall, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Snowfall

Over the past few months,ive been having feelings of being detached from everything,I have seen things,a flash of a dead body in my bath,covered on blood and a girl with her face covered her hair at the end of my hallway,I'm sure I've had more but these stand out,should I get checked out? Also any tips on anal would be awesome as I'm a complete beginner,sorry I have a habit of changing subjects a lot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. artcat

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you been to the doctor's or therapist's office? If you feel you are having hallucinations you should really talk to a proffessional

3. Rice and Pepper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Holy Moly! If I were to see that, I would just dig a hole in my garden and stay there for a month! That's scary man!

Anyway, it probably is something that doesn't exist, and since you have seen such things multiple times, I think you should ask a professional whether it is something you should be wary of. No shame about it, nothing to be afraid of, I have seen similar things a couple of times (but not that scary), but it could really mess you up if it happens too often. It usually happens to me after watching a stupid horror movies. I never want to, but my friends sometimes do. I can barely get a shut eye after watching one...
    And in case you do, stop watching horror movies. They just make us dummer anyway, there is no actual point watching them.

:lol: That was a complete change of subject. I have never had anal, but everyone says "lub, lub and lub, and in case I have forgotten lub!" (that's abbreviation for lubricant by the way).

#3 Rice and Pepper, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  4. VyreRain

Doesn't sound all that bad to me... ...... oh and you can order free lube samples online btw.

---------- Post added 21st Feb 2013 at 01:35 AM ----------

Oh and if your hallucinations get worse let me know what your Doc suggests .....