1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cloudy mind

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by TheLovelyAudrey, Feb 27, 2013.

1. This is me ranting about some personal problems I'm having at the moment.
    I have in recent times been really angsty and down
    for reasons including the fact I'm deaf Temporally and currently failing school and now going to a alternative school.
    A person who considered himself such a realist got so offended because im a optimist he attacked me on it and tried to get me to doubt my beliefs, he mistakenly though he could change me but instead made me feel Down and doubtful about myself
    I have been trying to meditate/journal/going outside to clear my head also considering to try out Yoga as well but it feels as if the Doubt caused earlier was so strong it affected it.
    Today I am doing better by letting my emotions just run and everything pass by but I would like to get my optimistic peace of mind back.
    Thanks for reading :slight_smile:
    Any comments or advice?

2. Cynder

I would vent, and make sure you let it all out, and. Then see if that might make it better. You might just have to wait as trust that it will get better even if you can't believe it right now, :slight_smile: