1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few weird questions...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mangy cat, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Mangy cat

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    A quick run down. I did a google search and this site popped up with a few close but not solving answers. I have been directed here before trying to figure out if I was gay or not a long time ago, just never signed up.

Question 1: Well I have been doing anal since I was about 13 and never had this problem until about a year or more ago. I never have a clean rectum. Its always dirty. I have done enemas ans i know I have read the thread about them here on how they are bad if over done but it was never a consecutive thing. I have been doing them for years and the problem just started occuring. I was just diagnosed with IBS and I think mentally its making things worse. I use dildos all the time and they are dirty, sometimes a little, others, to the point of the mood killer. My wife does like peggin me because of this. That really hurts because i want it and the only time she has done it, it didnt come out clean and the smell killed it.

:help:How do i fix this?! I know all of the stuff is supposed to stay in the rectum until pushed out, but its like there is no closer on the tube inside. It just spills it out. I used to be able to feel the tube closed, now I can finger that as well. Im not overly stretched. I dont take it hard. Pretty cautious. I have taken fiber suppliments, pills for IBS from the doc and tried flushing my system but nothing seems to work.

Question 2: Recently, or since I got married 2 years ago, I have been getting some leg and butt acne. Never had it before and Im 30 now. I do proper hygiene and drink a lot of water. I havent been exercising as much as I used to though. This is more of a self concious type of thing for me. My wife doesnt care. She loves my butt and cant stop touchjng it but I want it perfect for her and me. I have tried lotions and steroid creams but nothing seems to work except Doxocycline. I really dont want to be on that any more. Anyone have advice?:help:

Question 3: The only person I have told about my huge anal fetish was my wife. Now that being said, she has wanted to see me with man for awhile and gave me that permission which I have always dreamed of but we just never followed through... Its kinda annoying. But to my problem. Since then, I cant stop masturbating over the idea. I even bought a bigger dildo to try satisfying me but it just doesnt work. Regular sex with her is great and we have tried kinky stuff here and there, Im a freak but she is vanillaish, but its not doing anything. :help:Am I killing our sex life? Im not as horny around her anymore. Before the hringing of another man, we would do it everyday, sometimes multiple times. Now its once a week and I cant make her finish nore will I finish.

If anyone can shed any light on these issues I would greatly appreciate it. I wasnt sure if this went here or the anon area. Seems like people with these issues are all in the anon and minor ones are here in the health section. If so, let me know.

Thanks

2. Ridiculous

Question 1:
    In an ideal situation your bowel movements will leave no residue - inside or out - and should be easy to pass.
    There are two types of dietary fibre: soluble fibre and insoluble fibre.
    Soluble fibre dissolves in water (hence its name) and works to provide bulk to your stools. If your stools are small, hard, and difficult to pass then it indicates you need more soluble fibre. Soluble fibre is found in things like fruit and vegetable flesh, beans, nuts, and oats.
    Insoluble fibre are the solid bits that aren't really digested at all and just pass through whole. These provide structure to your stools, allowing them to pass through without breaking apart and smearing everywhere. Insoluble fibre sources are fruit and vegetable skins, whole grains, seed & nuts and so on.

It sounds like you need more insoluble fibre in order to keep everything together and allow it pass through easily without leaving anything behind.

Fibre supplements will be soluble fibre, which probably won't help your issue.

The sigmoid colon, where the colon terminate and becomes the rectum, doesn't close off. It turns to the side, but there is no sphincter muscle. I expect you've just become more adept at moving around in there (also you must have long fingers to actually be able to reach it at all).

Question 2
    If the acne appeared when after you stopped exercising then it might be a good idea to start exercising again to see if that was the cause.
    Is there any reason why you don't want to be on doxycycline? You would've been to a dermatologist to get these, so I would continue with them if that's what has been prescribed.

I can't do question 3!