1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Anal Experience-important question

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by cobra7137, Mar 10, 2013.

1. cobra7137

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I am bi curious. I had my first anal experience with a guy that is new to it as well. He did me from behind. At first, it was sore then felt good and he was able to cum abit. He may have been pushing to hard because after I cleaned up, there was some blood. It seems like he cut me going in and out. Is it normal for the first time to be sore and to be cut?

2. Jim1454

Hi there and welcome to the site.

Yes - it's quite normal for you to be sore after your first time. And yes, quite often there can be a small tear in the tissue that will bleed a little. If it persists you should see a doctor, but if it is minor and stops soon afterwards then you're all good.

Using lots of lube and taking your time helps with both. And I feel compelled to say that you should also be using condoms.

I also feel compelled to say that if you're engaging in anal sex with other men and enjoying it, you're likely not straight. I kidded myself for a long time thinking I was 'straight but curious', stepping out on my wife to have sex with other men. I wish I had taken the high road and been able to admit to myself sooner that I was gay. Cheating - on the chance that you're doing it too - isn't the way to go.

3. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

Nothing less, or more to said! Jim has covered everything. :slight_smile:

4. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,

You need to relax those muscles. You will learn to do it with time. That will increase your pleasure. Nobody can tell you how to relax, you need to learn that on your own.

Don't be afraid to give your partner direction in what is pleasing you. The oral sex is easy for your partner knows what he is working with. The anal sex is all internal and he is working blind except your physical and verbal response.

The trick is he needs to find the correct depth, angle and speed of stimulation that coaxes your prostate to make oxytocin. Oxytocin is intimately involved in orgasm.

You have to coach your partner as to what works for you. Try lots of positions.

Stuck

Stuck

5. Eleanor Rigby

You got excellent advice already :slight_smile:
    I think it can help to get an eye on this

Take care, Cécile

6. leer

need to take it slowly eased up with a water based lub like most say you need to be relaxed once you get it right its the best feeling in the world .

7. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just to clarify, ocytocin is a hormone produced in the pituitary, not the prostate... and the release of oxytocin is integral to orgasm (as well as a lot of other pleasure-related actvities) but isn't solely related to orgasm. All of the other advice and information everyone's offered is right on the money.

One last thing: It should go without saying, but *never* have anal sex without using condoms, whether you're topping or bottoming. I don't like to be a wet blanket, but particualrly if you're meeting people for casual hookups... those are the very people who are most likely to be at high risk for being HIV+ or having other STIs... and often, also the ones who will lie their asses off about always being safe, and "just this once" barebacking, or saying they've never had sex, or whatever. Please be careful :slight_smile:

8. wowiemio

Use water based lube
    Eat high fiber food, fruit being one the best choices and Drink more water, this allows you to have soft bowel movements which are less likely to reopen the tears, over and over.