1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rejected

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by foreverlonely, Mar 15, 2013.

1. foreverlonely

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well hi everyone I am 32 years old guy and I have been always rejected by guys!!!!!

I know its the same story but I have been rejected by guys from school.

I was always the shy guy who neither had looks nor brains !

So I developed a deep hatred for guys inside me because guys don't consider me friend or even a guy.

Especially the handsome guys who took away all my friends who were girls.

Later at the age of 23 I found I was gay and have been searching for dates but every time the guys who come are hot and so reject me !

I feel even more rejected now when I am old .

But I know I am ok in looks even then guys reject me ,I am feeling depressed and I feel I am not able to look at good looking things because they are better than me.

I know I sound complex or insane but If only the whole world was ugly like me I would feel so great and ok.

I feel guys who look good or guy groups as very vicious and artificial and they make fun of me always !

What is this?

Is this gay life?

Why don't any gay support ugly guys?

2. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

Maybe it just takes one good guy to come around to see that you're not what you think you are. Not every person is going to find another person attractive, so that's not a good indication to give up and put yourself down for it. Though people may have turned you down, and you may think you're ugly, I'm sure there's other guys who feel the exact same way, who will one day find someone else who can see what others don't. Looks are based on perception, and just because some people don't like what they see doesn't mean that it's the end, others will.