1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urinating with uncircumcised penis

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BMC77, Mar 22, 2013.

1. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is not a "health" question, but this category seemed like the closest match....

One thing I've often wondered is if guys with an uncircumcised penis need to pull the foreskin back before urinating. It's been my assumption that this would be the case, but something I read online suggested it's not necessarily the case.

I'm circumcised, so it's not an issue for me, but I am curious.

2. Mytchii

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm uncircumcised, and I can say that it's not necessary for me. Some foreskins are tighter than others, or pulled up entirely over the urethra, making it more difficult to urinate so they would have to pull it back.

So the answer is, it varies.

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's up to the individual, you can pee without pulling the foreskin back, or if you want a stronger flow you can pull the foreskin back, it can be harder to control the flow though & you may end up peeing everywhere instead of in the toilet Lol :slight_smile:

4. Beware Of You

I have never pulled my foreskin back when I am having a pee

5. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks everyone for the answers!

Interesting--I'd have imagined that the the foreskin in place would make things worse for control. Ah, live and learn.

If you can believe the complaints of women, every man makes a mess....

There was a joke years back about a sign for men's rooms: "In case of nuclear attack, hide in the urinal! It hasn't been hit yet!"

6. KaraBulut

Being a guy in US who in his 40s, you probably haven't seen a lot of uncut guys. There's a lot of variety in uncircumcised guys because most guys in that age range in the US are circumcised.

The foreskin can be tight or loose. It can be short where it's difficult to tell if the guy is cut or it can be long to the point that it completely covers the head and even extends beyond the head.

One thing that most guys don't realize is that the opening of the urethra isn't perfectly centered on the end of the penis in all guys. A lot of guys have a slightly off-center urethra.

All these factors influence whether a guy needs to (or is able) to pull his foreskin back when peeing. A guy with a more centered urethra who has a shorter foreskin probably doesn't need to pull back. A guy with an off-center urethra or who has a longer foreskin probably does have to pull back to avoid spraying all over the place (including on himself).

7. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    KaraBulut--thanks for your answer. You gave some good information.

8. Lewis

I do. If I didn't my pee would just spray in all directions. That's because my foreskin covers the tip when it's not erect.

9. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You are absolutely right. I have seen one guy who was intact (plus, possibly, a second). Neither was my generation. (The one guy who is a definite yes is about 30 now.) Of course, I haven't seen huge numbers of nude men, either.

Interesting. I guess I'll go and do some measuring now...I'm wondering....

#9 BMC77, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
  10. SamAlex728

Have you ever put your thumb over the end of a running garden hose, and seen how the water sprays in a fan? Same effect. I gotta pull that shit back. xD

11. Dalmatian

I wouldn't agree. I almost always use the foreskin while urinating. It provides a sort of a buffer as well as giving more control to the intensity and direction. It's not like a hose at all; this "hose" is ultrasensitive and gives a lot of feedback on what you are doing. In addition, it's pleasurable.

12. Colours

I have to try not pulling it back sometimes. I always have, it also seems more hygienic. I always assumed everyone else did, too. o.o

13. I personally don't need to. I actually love the foreskin in terms of taking a leak; it gives better control over my urine. I've tried pulling it back before and it didn't up so well.. lol.