1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

over reactive penis

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by stumble along, Mar 24, 2013.

1. stumble along

Hey I'm an 18 year old college student and my penis is way too easily aroused.
    I tried curbing it by masturbating at least once a day/every other day and it helps for anything from 30min-1 hour but after that I can get another erection really fast.
    I find it annoying that I can't get close to anyone without having to worry if ill poke them or if I'm on a date and want things to stay at normal talking/hugging or just kissing

I've found that being repeatedly exposed to a situation helps a lot with reducing the chance of getting an erection but I can't really do that in more public situations...

2. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

Dude...My penis is always stimulated also, and I can masturbate up to four times in a day, and still be horny an hour afterwards. :wink: Honestly, this isn't a problem that you need to be worried about, and I understand that it can be annoying getting erections, in a not so ideal situation, like the ones you mentioned in your post above. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My suggestion to you would be; to embrace the fact, that your equipment is functioning and responding so very well to simple forms of stimulation, and to not be embarrassed, worried, or uncomfortable! Your a guy, and having a penis is one of the most beautiful and amazing aspects, of being male, and even if your penis is more easily aroused than the average guy; that's actually a plus, and not a negative! :wink:

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's when you stop getting erections, that you need to start worrying, my problem is on buses, damn them buses Lol every other time I can handle, especially morning wood :icon_wink

4. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

Precisely! :lol: Morning wood is incredible! :wink: I look forward to getting morning wood, every time I wake up, so that I can take care of it! :thumbsup:

5. Dalmatian

Damn, the amount of testosterone in this thread! :grin:

Seriously though, it's normal for it to be that.. active. Masturbation will probably not change much (but hey, keep on trying, it's either a win or a double-win situation). Other than that, you can wear some tighter underwear (to transform a tent into a bump) or some looser clothes. I guess the effectiveness of those methods depends also on your size though :slight_smile:

6. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

:grin: :grin: :grin:

I think tighter underwear would only add to his over-active penis. Perhaps looser underwear would help more; but like you said...it's totally dependant on your penis size, which is so damn true. :slight_smile:

7. ilayis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have that problem sometimes.Don't even need to think of anything sexual.It just wants to come out and play lol. It's a problem for me when me and my boss are on our way to work and I'm getting a woodie right next to him and theres no way to cover up or adjust.Then when you get to the job,be it a grocery store,now you have to get out of said truck lol.Last thing you want is some grandma or kid god forbid seeing you.:eek: So now I just try to think of something really sad before I get out and hopefully walking around with a limp noodle :roflmao:

8. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm lucky to working in an overall. You don't notice much in that. Or I just act as if it it's some tool/part in a pocket.:icon_wink

Most people will ignore it. Bit like blushing. The people that blush find it awful, the people that see it don't think anything of it, or find it cute.
    Don't worry about it.

9. Hexagon

I wish I had your problems.

10. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I still have issues with my penis getting hard at bad times. There's life in this old dinosaur yet! At least, it's not as bad as when I was 13.

I feel like a penis is sort of like an old sports car--it's not 100% reliable in all situations.

11. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Once I first started coming out to people and got comfortable with being gay I was horny all of the time. I was ussualy jerking it 7-8 times a day, every day. I still wish I had that problem now as it has dies down quite a bit. But you're lucky, it's not a bad thing, its a postitive thing.

12. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

:roflmao::roflmao:

---------- Post added 6th Apr 2013 at 04:05 AM ----------

HELL YEAH...It's a very positive thing!!! :grin:

13. Mrcake

You're 18 and full of testosterone and hormones. Your body wants a way of coping with the testosterone by gettin you aroused. The best way to fight it, or get rid of it is to tuck your thing up in your underwear/belt. This will reduce the amount of bloodflow to your thing and eventually you will go limp again. Lucky you.

14. Mrcake

Broken guy is that a magic card or a Yugi-oh card?

15. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

It's a Yu-gi-oh card. :grin:

---------- Post added 11th Apr 2013 at 10:07 AM ----------

That's right. Eighteen year old males, start the beginning of the prime years, with an ultra high boost to the testosterone levels, and the internal organs also reach full maturity. :slight_smile:
    I miss the age of sixteen, seventeen, and eighteen; they were ACE. :grin: :grin: But, your twenties and beyond; are FULL of many new, and exciting times too! :thumbsup:

#15 BrokenGuy, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013