1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal really stretch butt hole and eventually leak poop

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Alexander69, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexander69

Is this true as title says?

2. Ridiculous

No. It's a muscle. Your arm muscles don't suddenly stop working if you use them too much; the same goes for your anal muscles.
    Most people regularly take craps that are bigger than an average penis.

Possible exceptions are if you're doing extreme things like fisting.

3. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

That's exactly right. :slight_smile: And in the same way the anal sphincter muscles control waste removal from the anal passage...when having anal sex, the anal sphincter muscles control everything, and the more experienced you are as a bottom; you learn that the key is to prepare, relax, and ENJOY, and the body takes care of the rest!

---------- Post added 24th Mar 2013 at 07:15 PM ----------

So, you don't have to worry AT ALL, that your butt hole will stretch enormously, and remain that way, thereby making you incapable of being able to control your bowel movements healthfully, leading to leaking of any description.

LMAO

#3 BrokenGuy, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2013
  4. FruitFly

As far as I am aware that is only a risk if you do some serious damage during the course of sex. This can be caused by penetration with a penis alone (very, very, very minor risk), but that really is an extreme case and I would hope that in the case of consensual sex there would be no forcing to the point where that is even a minor risk is unlikely. If it occurs then damage has occurred which will need to be looked at to determine its extent.

It is much more likely to happen if the item used for penetration is substantially bigger than your average penis, and then that's because you are essentially stretching everything out beyond its limits. As flexible as it may be, everyone has a limit that, when reached, may cause serious damage resulting in various issues.

So ... your average bout of anal sex should not leave you incontinent in terms of your faeces.

5. Vonzie

Well I might have some info that can help... your sphincter is a muscle that is always at work! A lot of people think that when you poop n such the you are using muscles to push it out. What is really happening is you you are causing that muscle to relax and open... And it can open up a lot! Your sphincter will close back down to normal size and you really shouldn't worry about shitting yourself when you go to work n such. I can fit a Coke can in my ass when ever I wish! I also have never had an issue with a brown streak, and nothing ever just falls out. Everything stay normal for the most part! The only difference I have noticed is..... You will know exactly what kind of pooping experience you are about to have!

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Short answer: no.

Longer answer: Hell no. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. TabletopFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Between this and the "jerking off on a couch" thread, I'm seriously wondering if there aren't any trollers lurking around here :dry:

8. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The phrasing is intricately, politely weird for one thing. I'd expect in any very busy forum open to the public to have the occasional person trying to skip trololololololololololing along until b&.

9. TabletopFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well, I love troll threads (!)
    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os7rOxhtnPU[/YOUTUBE]

10. LD579

Guys, please check thread start dates and read them and subsequent posts before posting in them. Unnecessary commentary on potential trolling just degrades the supportive atmosphere and clutters the forum. If there's cause for concern about a post or member, report them or bring it to the staff's attention, and refrain from public commentary, so that it can be addressed appropriately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.