1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enjoy Anal but sometimes want it over

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Revan, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys
    So I am a bottom primarily, I mean I top sometimes but given my...size I don't top often because I lose blood flow making it difficult to penetrate a guy, especially if they're tight. But when I do bottom although I enjoy it I'll admit at the same time there's almost an aspect where I don't and so I'm always asking the guy "are you close" when I really shouldn't be. I just feel almost like I want to rush it because I eventually just get tired of a guy's...dick inside of me. I don't really ever feel much pain (except on initial insertion) but it's just like eventually I just get bored and tired. I mean sure I'll jerk, but that's the other thing, sometimes I just like to orgasm but the guy takes longer and once I orgasm I'm REALLY not into it anymore. Even if he's a guy I really like, it's still a case where I'm just like...ok I'm done pull out...any thoughts why this might be?