1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The first Dildo

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Ivyleaf, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Ivyleaf

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, so this is kind of embarrassing for me because I really, really never thought I'd discuss this out loud on the internet. XD

I am thinking about buying a Dildo. Advice, anyone? I know there's quite a lot of choice out there. It should be nicely quiet, so my flatmate doesn't hear a thing (our walls are extremely thin).

2. LD579

I guess I'll bite the bullet, and say... Get something like around $50~. If it's too cheap it may just be lame plastic, or something similar, and if it's too expensive, it might be considered a waste of money. And a dildo does not have to be like battery-powered. This is embarrassing to type, but maybe you might want to be more mindful of if you're loud or not if you carry out this 'plan'.

I can't be more specific than that, unfortunately. I'm not a girl, and... my experience in general is lacking compared to others. Hopefully I helped a bit.

3. saggitarius91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm guessing that maybe a rabbit vibrator should do... There're some that are low cost, you should look into that maybe. Or just go simple like a small bullet shaped one, those usually are pretty cheap.
    I have a dildo that's served me well during dry spells, it was like around $45 and still pretty good lol XD

4. SpectreStatus

Psst... Rabbit "just the ears".

5. Ivyleaf

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the advice, guys.:slight_smile:

6. Mrcake

Look on amazon, there are plenty of them on there for decent prices...they have reviews also. Keep in mind that it will come up in your history, so if you want to discretely purchase one, make a faux amazon account.

7. FlyzaMinnelli

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :lol:

8. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

They are freaking amazing :slight_smile:

I recommend a small bullet just to get used to the vibrations and stuff and see if you like it (which you will) mine has like 10 different vibration options. The options are great because I have another one that only has three and it only does so much, ya know?

I also have a Butterfly by Posh and it's purple! Honestly though, I thought I would like it much more than I actually do. It has a lot of options but meh...the straps are kind of weird and can feel uncomfortable. PLUS the silicone can get...stuck...if you *ahem* aren't completely shaven (if you know what I mean) so yea :slight_smile: that's my two cents. Enjoy! :grin:

P.S. I got mine at Sara's Secret which is amaaaazzing. It's connected to Condoms To Go. Great place, lots of options, the employees know what they're talking about, and decent prices. My bullet was 20? and my butterfly was 40. I want to get a rabbit but those are super expensive so I'm saving :slight_smile: hope you find what you're looking for!

#8 FallenAngel, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2013