1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mrcake, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Mrcake

How do you discretely do sexual acts when living in a house with other people?

2. Wolfie Charm

When they are out of the house works best. Or late at night/in shower if you’re quiet. If this isn’t actually a tips thing and more a poll thing I just revealed my method lol. And I got experience with the “discreet” thing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Quiet always works best. I’ve never had anybody with though, not for more than making out, but I'd go right back to when you have some time alone.

3. LD579

I may have an overly odd sense of humour, but your sentence can be read like so: How do you do sex acts separately when living in a house with other people? It implies massive orgy-like levels of sexual attraction between everyone in the house, like a gay fraternity house where everyone's hot and horny.

I dunno. I laughed, but maybe that's not saying much. Discrete means distinct and separate (as in, "Those two 'e's in the word 'discrete' are separated from each other."). Discreet means subtly and such. I just felt like I had to share my nerd English joke. I only know this because I'm a decent-to-great writer. I sound so conceited :bang:

Showers are a nice excuse to lock the door. When everyone's sleeping at night is a good time, as well. There's not much more advice to give, sadly. As a final note, when no one's home, I'd still keep some caution. You never know when someone might come back to get something they forgot. Getting caught when you're doing something wild and naked is not fun. Thankfully, I don't speak from experience.

4. Wolfie Charm

:roflmao: I love it and wish I had noticed that sooner!! I even had to go back and double check myself!

5. Mrcake

Holy crap I didn't know there were two different meanings...oops

---------- Post added 28th Mar 2013 at 10:48 PM ----------

Discreetly....and I guess the shower works like I said..that is really my only option because my mom is intrusive sometimes - she has went into my room without knocking and stuff..that sucks, but fortunately haven't been caught doing anything...hopefully never will.

6. theMaverick

Duct tape. Lol.

On a serious note...and especially if you're living with parents and you aren't out...the best rule to follow is just don't. Wait till they are gone and you know they won't be back for a while, or go somewhere else to have your fun.

If someone is knocking at your door and you are in the middle of something, it's going to be suspicious as they hear you banging around yelling "just a minute" while you try to get dressed...and that's if you are lucky. What's to stop them from just barging in? Then you are busted.