1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

physical sexual response without sexual pleasure?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Ettina, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It should be possible, right? I mean, a sexual response involves physiological reaction in that part of your body, as well as a neurological reaction that produces the subjective experience of a sexual response.

I'm wondering because of something that happened to me awhile back.

I was in the bathroom, wiping myself. And I noticed some toilet paper had got caught in my genital hair, so I was gently pulling it free. Suddenly, I felt a twitching in my pelvis. It sort of felt a little like when I have my period, except more pronounced and not at all painful. It settled down when I moved my hand away, but as soon as I tried again to untangle the toilet paper, the twitching started up again.

When I told my mother about this, she said it sounded like a sensation most women would find pleasurable.

Sometimes I really want an fMRI, so I can get a look at exactly what's going on inside my brain. Could be really interesting.

2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Thats really interesting. Kind of a personal question, but have you ever had an orgasm then?

3. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think so, unless the pelvis twitching was a weird kind of orgasm.

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

When you say pelvis, do you mean an internal or external twitching? Orgasms resonate within the vagina

5. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Internal twitching.