1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I fear my Anorexia and Bulimia will come back and not leave.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by kaykay, Apr 1, 2013.

1. kaykay

kaykay Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I have had anorexia/bulimia for most of middle school. I could go for days without eating then cave, eat a lot, and purge. I feel horrible about my body, my weight, my life, and everything. I sleep almost all day hoping my problems will go away. I've went to rehab for Depression, Anxiety, Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating, and family stress. But got an administrative discharge after missing 3 days for not being able to wake up. Only a few people know about these problems. But none of my family knows about the eating disorders, even though I've been accused on multiple occasions but justblew it off . I'm really scared. I havent been able to talk to most people about this and feel extremely vulnerable. If my bulimia/anorexia comes back I dont think I'll be strong enough to overcome it. What should I do?:icon_sad:

2. try

try Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Dont worry hun. I have belief that you can overcome anything like I believe most people on her can with the help they need. I believe in you. Best wishes -T

3. DrWhoMyLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think you should stay strong. You sound like a person who's overcome a lot. A lot of people struggle with eating disorders. Your not alone, and you will never be alone. Sometimes just having people to talk to can do a lot. Your close friends should always have your back. Stay strong and be brave. You'll be ok. Good luck.