1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im Scared!!!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by gilca, Mar 29, 2008.

1. gilca

Well ..... this is pretty embarrassing but im worried.. i haven't told anyone so far....

3 days ago i went to the bathroom and i saw a lot of blood .. i didnt pay enough attention and i though i got my period again witch was weird cuz i just got out of it ... anyway 2 days after i noticed that there was no blood except when (embarrassing part) i did number 2.. but the thing is that is not like a cut that u see a little bit of blood ... its A LOT of blood, thats why i even though i had my period cuz it was so much blood. It doesnt hurt or anything its been 4 days i think and now even when i pee blood comes out the back .. not droops but like a little drip if i force (i tried pushing a little to see if blood would come out, and it did)... anyway i researched a little and well bad things came up including cancer .... and now im scared i havent even told my family i just feel kind of alone now !!!!!:tears: :tears: :tears:

2. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

dont feel alone...but you should go see a doctor...probably a pediatrician...they look at penises and vaginas all the time...its not big deal...if they cant find out what it is....get MRIs and see a diff type of doc..

3. gilca

is through my butt though ... this week ill be super busy but im gonna try to go ..
    i love ec ... i dont know what i would do without this place:tears:

4. Ty

Ty Guest

Definitly go to the doctor! Don't wait around. Blood coming out of anywhere is serious.

Please :slight_smile: Go to the doctor as soon as possible, even today if possible !!

5. Beebo

DUDE GILCA! !!! You have to go get better. Go see a doctor, noone wants to see you get hurt. You are the bomb. Please go see a doctor so you can get better.

6. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*)
    The others have already said it. Go to a doctor.
    I hope you get better soon. :slight_smile:

7. justjoshoh

If you had mentioned a previous history of hemorrhoids, dealing with some blood wouldn't be that big of an issue. Since, you can also force it to come out, I suggest putting some of those plans on hold and visiting your primary care physician or an urgent care as soon as possible. Don't let the fear of a scary diagnosis let symptoms go untreated and cause serious problems.

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

If the blood is normal blood red colour then most likely it is hemorrhoids or something else near the anus. So it is probably nothing too serious, but it still needs to be checked out ASAP.

If it is a darker colour then it is from further inside. The more of your bowel it has to go through the darker it gets. There are still lots of things it could be other than cancer, and although I am no expert I think bowel cancer is very unlikely at your age.

So it is unlikely to be anything really serious, but it is also something you MUST NOT IGNORE and that probably will need treatment. If you phone up your doctor and tell them you are bleeding from the anus they will get you in quickly.

Put your plans on hold or find some time ASAP to get in and get checked.

9. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should for sure go as soon as you can to your doctor and describe to him/her everything you just told us. This is a serious issue. Any sign of blood is not a good thing. I would get that checked out quickly. Try your best to find some time. Remember that your health comes first. Just to be on the safe side. Goodluck with that. (*hug*)

10. KaraBulut

The information that everyone has provided is correct.

It is not uncommon to see bright red blood on toilet tissue after you wipe. Occasionally you may see small amounts of bright red blood in the toilet. This is usually bleeding from hemorrhoids. A hemorrhoid is just a swollen blood vessel in the anus and they will occasionally bleed. If it occurs frequently or if there is a lot of blood in the toilet, you should go to the doctor.

As Paul mentioned, bleeding from the stomach or some place other than a hemorrhoid is much darker- usually a dark crimson or black color. It can look like tar. If this happens, you should see a doctor immediately.

Based upon your description of seeing blood more than once, I would recommend that you make an appointment with your family doctor.

11. EthanS

EthanS Guest

thats what happened to me, i left it and it went away probs to do with your diet, are you constipated?? ^_^

12. biisme

have you gone to a doctor yet?

13. gilca

no i havent gone yet... i class tomorrow at 5am until 12 pm then i have a project due on tuesday... i guess ill go on wednesday

14. KaraBulut

Give your doctor's office a call on Monday morning and describe your symptoms. They may want you to come in sooner than Wednesday.

Assuming that it's a small amount of blood, it's bright red and it is not happening every time you go to the bathroom, it is probably hemorrhoids.

But if it is happening everytime you go to the bathroom or it is a large amount of blood or it is not bright red, you should not wait until Wednesday to see your doctor.

15. gilca

well at least i didnt bleed yesterday or today lol