1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An interesting story

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Golfguy34, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Golfguy34

Hi everyone, my name is Jack I'm 18. I never really considered myself gay/bi, but last May I had a unique experience. I had to have a cat scan thing for surgery which required a device to go into my anus. I hated the experience alot and it was quite painful. Anyways as of late I have been finding myself to have fantasies about having sex with men. I went so far as to this evening anal fingering myself to the pleasure of it. I was able to finger myself easily without any serious pain, but couldn't locate that one g-spot point. I used lube and got three fingers up and even 3 inches of an old toothbrush end. My anus feels a little bit sore right now, but more loose than anything. When I pulled my fingers/brush out there was a juice type substance mixed with the lube on my anus.. Is that normal? I never considered myself bi/gay but it felt good pleasuring myself that way any advice what I should do from this point, and advice on my anal fingering experience would be appreciative. Thanks!

2. returning

Enjoying prostate stimulation is normal for all(ish) males, not just gay ones.

3. LD579

Not to gross you out, but maybe the 'juice' was like... some sort of 'fecal matter'. (Cough)

There doesn't have to be any relation between the cat scan thing and anal stimulation. I just thought I'd point that out, if you haven't already told yourself that.

If you've never considered yourself bi or gay, there may be a reason for that. Maybe you just simply are not attracted to guys. Enjoying physical sensations down there does not make you gay at all. Society, in general, has viewed it as not masculine, though, but that doesn't mean it's the right perception / idea.

I recommend not using toothbrushes... They can hurt and all, and they might have plastic ridges that can be uncomfortable / painful against the tender walls of 'down there'. Fitting three fingers is an 'accomplishment', I'd say. Only 1 finger is 'necessary', though.

If you'd like some 'advice', generally, rubbing your finger against your 'walls' down there can be more soothing and can feel better, as opposed to just jabbing them in and out of there. Some guys like the jabbing and roughness and all, though, so it's really up to you.

4. Mrcake

I felt the same way as you at first and realized something else: I might be gay... It is not a pleasing thought for someone who feels straight, and was raised straight. However, it is my belief that a person is gay if they "enjoy" anal stimulation. Anyways, the substance that you probably encountered was actually mucus that is found in the rectum. The rectum secretes mucus to keep the walls of your rectum from being scratched when you pass a "bolus" - a bolus is a medical term for a ball of something, and I'm sure you know what I mean. The mucus was probably covered with some fecal matter also, that is very common if you didn't clean yourself out with water before doing that. :smilewave

5. KaraBulut

Gay men and straight me have the same nerve endings and the same anatomy. It makes perfect sense for both straight and gay men to enjoy the same types of stimulation. The only difference may be that gay men are a little less uptight about admitting that they enjoy it- although straight men are certainly becoming more open-minded about such things.

6. ChefJohnny

you're not gay just because you like anal stimulation. You're gay if you are physically/sexually attracted to guys. If it feels good, keep doing it.