1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Bump on Testicle

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Zulu, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Zulu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey guys! There's this weird, small, hard bump on my testicle. Not on the skin or anything, but on the testicle itself. It feels like it would look something like this:

[​IMG]

This is something I've had for quite some time. It seems as if it disappears, then reappears. This has been occurring for around 7 years. I haven't felt it for quite some time though. It doesn't particularly hurt, but the only reason I even bothered to feel around today was because my testicle was aching slightly. (The ache shortly subsided.)

I saw a doctor about it years ago, but it wasn't "present," so to speak. Should I bother going in again?

- Zulu

2. Rexmond

Yes I would go and get it checked, it could be a symptom of testicular cancer, or it could just be an abnormality. Better to get it checked out so you can be sure.

3. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say, if you are worried about it, have it checked. If you previously saw a doc for this problem, but the bump wasn't there when you actually saw the doc, the doc may not have seen the problem. Or, the problem may not be anything to worry about.

In general, if you are asking of you should see a doc about something, the answer is probably yes, even if only because you have found something about your body that your experience tells you is unusual. Also, pretty much any problem that there may be is much much more manageable if it is found early than if it is left to get worse.