1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for sexually experienced lesbians & bi girls

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by IrishEyes1989, Apr 14, 2013.

1. IrishEyes1989

Hey guys :slight_smile:

So, I have a question for you ladies who are either currently in a relationship with another woman or ever have been and have gone down on a woman. I have yet to go down on my girlfriend. We don't see each other that often because we're in a long-distance relationship and the last time we were together, it just didn't happen. This is my first relationship with another woman and so I'm learning as I go along. She's a lesbian and has much more sexual experience with women as a result of that. In fact, she's a gold star, so her only sexual experience is with women lol. When she went down on me, it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Better than any guy has ever done it, that's for sure!! LOL

Anyway, what I'm looking for is just any advice or tips on how to do it right when going down on a girl. I think a big part of the reason it didn't work out last time was that I had major performance anxiety. She'd just blown my mind and I think I was afraid I wouldn't measure up. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ladies! :kiss:

2. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Um I don't have advice but soo jealous ! Ugh u got laid and well lol Im Still waiting lol and conteplanting if a boy is better or gr8 is better in bed lol

3. im not what you would call experienced at all but dont be nervous and dont expect to be perfect first time.

practise makes perfect. ask her what she likes, its really not that hard to know what she likes when you are at it you know? no way is doing it 'right' and people can really say oh do this this and this because everyone likes different things, just dont bite lol.

some people it isnt for them you know, they just dont like it. some do a little of it then switch up with something else but as long as you both have fun and enjoy it then it doesnt matter. just try not to be so nervous and talk talk talk talk. talk about how youre feeling about it, talk about how she made you feel e.t.c.