1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to have sex for the first time

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mysterious122, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Mysterious122

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am meeting up with this guy I've been talking to for a couple of weeks on Tuesday. We decided that we will meet at a pub, and if things go well, we will go back to his place and have sex (don't judge me :astonished:). I want to have sex with him but I haven't done anal sex before. I am going to be top.

I am worried that I won't last long enough. Would it be a good idea to masturbate earlier on in the day? It might sound like a stupid question, but how do I know if the condom is inside out? One last question, what happens if I am too nervous to get it up? :frowning2:

2. Jared

Masturbating earlier in the day will make you last longer, butanyou also may not enjoy it as much, at least I don't enjoy sex as much if I masturbated earlier. Also if the condom is inside out, it won't roll down. If you're too nervous to get it up, try to calm down. Also if you can't get fully hard you'll have a hard time putting it in, at least I do haha

3. KaraBulut

It's difficult to predict exactly how masturbation will affect your um.. performance.

For some guys, masturbation may make them less excited but that may translate into erection problems or it may translate into taking longer to come.

And for some guys who have a shorter refractory period (the length of time it takes to get ready to go again after coming), coming fast may not be a problem.

Does this guy know that you're new to this after it's your first time?

4. Ridiculous

If you haven't used a condom before, try one by yourself sometime before Tuesday just so you can experience how they work and what you have to do. It's easy, but if your first exposure to using them is when you're having sex, you could get flustered.