1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ticklish

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AsIUsedToBe, Apr 20, 2013.

1. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I my self am very ticklish.. I feel like it will affect my self in the bedroom a little lol. Is that normal? XD probably a stupid question.

2. LD579

Well... I'm very ticklish. Doctors have tried to examine my abs when I get checked up, and I automatically tense because I'm ticklish. I assume it makes it hard for them to see if my abs are tender or not, and so on.

It shouldn't be a problem in the bedroom. Ticklishness is normal and common =)

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am Ticklish, not that anyone Tickles me these day Lol, my stomach is one of my pleasure spots, touch me lightly there & it feels sensational :slight_smile:

4. IrishEyes1989

I remember a guy telling me, while I was still virgin, that he could tell if a girl was a virgin by tickling her. If she was ticklish he knew she was a virgin and if not she had clearly had sex, in his opinion. Don't ask me where he got those ideas lol. He was never subtle in his attempts to pick me up though, so I'm sure he thought he was being suave haha.

Anyway, unless your partner is really into tickling, I don't see how it would be a problem in the sack LOL :wink:

5. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm ticklish. There is a guy behind me in my ASL that tickles me every so often. It's kinda annoying.

6. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm ticklish too,especially on my belly,and knees

7. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm Very ticklish and I'm a sex fanatic and yeah it kinda gets in the way when having sex but at the same time it feels good... You should be alright... I reckon the tingly feeling just makes your Hornier in the bedroom.. I've been with a lot of guys and girls and being ticklish has never stopped me from enjoying the other person sexually

8. JPC

JPC Guest

Thankfully I'm not that ticklish, because when I start laughing I can't stop.