1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Self Harm

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by cutieboy201, Apr 25, 2013.

1. cutieboy201

When I was 11 I was so depressed because I found out I was gay that I actually cut myself. I know 11 is a pretty young age to even think about being gay or straight but I just got into Middle School and everyone was talking about being gay or straight so I actually realized I was gay. Now im going to be 14 in May and I`ve actually been getting really depressed because my stepdad has been being mentally and vocally abusive. Hes calls me fat and retatrded and he tells me how he cant wait for me to be straight and when I go to anyone they just tell him to stop but he keeps going on and on. I take enough at school being messed with for being gay. Ive actually had thoughts of suicide and cutting again. I just want to know how to get rid of these feelings :tears::tears::tears:

2. Jubalinha

Jubalinha Guest

Im sorry youre feeling so down. i know how hard it is to grow up with aggressive parents( in your case stepfather) i attemped suicide at the age of 10, i used to be a cutter, developed an eating disorder(my mother used to point out i was fat ). In my teens i started doing drugs and drinking. only by the beginning of this year i started recovering from most of my problems. My advice is stick with domething you really like to do. like i love writing so when im feeling down like cutting please go do something that take you away from these thoughts. also dont care about what you stepfather says. really hes not right and nothing of his abusive talking is true. please dont listen to him. just do your best not to absorve the bad things. you sound like me when i was your age. i really wish you dont go through what i did on these 12 years you have ahead untill you get my age now.if you wanna talk im here for you.

3. Silverbells000

Just find at least one thing or place that can be your safe place. In all the chaos and terror at least you have this one thing or place where you feel at ease or at least distracted. It can be anything from coloring to a certain place in a library, just find something and make sure to ignore the mean words from your stepfather, he's acting like an idiot and idiot words don't mean anything.

4. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Who have you gone to?

5. MapleCross

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you a School Counsellor that you can talk to? It is so hard to be on your own at your age. You must feel isolated. Have you a teacher you can talk with or a friend you can share your feelings.

The others have said find somewhere or some activity that helps you. I second what they have said. You can escape to your own world and forget your stepfather.

Jayden lost boi likes this.