1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

prostate milking damage

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by rajooba, Apr 25, 2013.

1. rajooba

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I think I hurt myself too much this time from prostate milking, and I feel like I am slowly getting impotent, 5 days since injury I have been getting dry orgasms, and since yesterday I can't get erection, can't even feel aroused, I had morning wood today but it was less prominent than regular, how long should it take to heal? and should I be totally abstinent during this time, or keep trying to get myself healthy again, by teasing myself to masturbating without orgasms(assuming I get erections again) or masturbate with orgasm or neither?

---------- Post added 25th Apr 2013 at 10:13 PM ----------

Can't go to the doctor, just can't :frowning2:

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Check around WebMD, maybe, if a doctor visit is out of the question? Medical issues like this are easily too complex for anyone to diagnose over the internet, education notwithstanding.

3. rajooba

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    ok thanks asked there.
    can aggressive prostate milking or aggressive sex cause permanent damage?

4. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Yes, but I don't think it can cause any arousal issues. The "dry" spells you're having are an effect that prostate damage can cause. You would still be ejaculating sperm I believe, but without prostatic fluid. Don't forget, the prostate IS an organ. It depends how vigorous you are being, if you are being very aggressive, then there are a couple things that can go wrong that can be life threatening, including aggressive internal bleeding and major sepsis. If you are being gentle you shouldn't encounter any serious problems.

You should go to the doctor. You don't have to tell him/her what you were doing, you can just go in there for a routine prostate exam and see if he/she notices anything wrong. Doctors are paid to diagnose and help you, they do prostate exams all the time, a lot them do them multiple times daily. It may be embarrassing for you, but it is not embarrassing at all for doctors, they are professionals.

All the best.

5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay