1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nurology diseases

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Isabelle, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Isabelle

What can cause dizziness and spinning of the room and loss of balance I've had these symptoms for three years and my BP is normal and so are my blood tests and I feel this way every day almost

2. BudderMC

If you've had these symptoms for 3 years, have you spoken to your doctor about it?

There are a ton of different things that could cause those symptoms. Beyond the fact that EC doesn't formally do diagnoses, it's near impossible to say what it could be just from that.

3. Isabelle

Yes I've spoken to my doctor she's sending me to a nuro doctot

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ewww... vertigo... I understand your pain.. I have chronic vertigo.

There are a lot of causes of vertigo. I was tested for a billion things before they found out that my problem is caused by issues with my one ear.

I know that some of my episodes are triggered by changes in the weather, sudden loud noises (this trigger has gotten better since I work at a place with a lot of sudden loud noises) and stuff like that. I would keep track of when you have these spells and see if anything matches the exact timetables of when you have your spells. This might help find the cause and it will help you avoid that trigger.

That being said, it could be triggered by something internally, which in that case, your doctor will be more help with that. Keeping track of your spells might be able to help your doctor though.

I hope this helps some!

5. starfish

I am not a doctor, but my guess would be something with your inner ear, as that plays an important role in balance.