1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Chest Won't Stop Hurting

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by PurpleRain, Apr 28, 2013.

1. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since my girlfriend left my chest hasn't stopped hurting. Now before everyone jumps me and says I'm being over-dramatic and that it'll stop eventually let me explain. It isn't like the emotional heartache pang that you feel for a few minutes when something bad happens (though that's still there too). It's a physical pain dead center in my chest and it pulses in a constant drone. It's been over a month since that happened and it will not stop. It even hurts in my sleep, I can feel it and I wake up every hour or so because of it if I get any sleep at all. At this point I think it's affecting my mental health because it never stops.

Someone please help me, I can't afford to see a doctor about it and I really feel like I'm going insane... I just want the pain to stop... :tears:

2. photoguy93

It could be anxiety and stress and all of the issues dealing with what you've gone through. However, I really think you need to see a doctor. Is there any way you can get to a clinic? Are there any free clinics in your area?

Do you have an other symptoms?

3. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Yes, see a doctor immediately. It could be nothing, and as mentioned above it could just be anxiety and stress. However, it could also be something serious. As a general rule of thumb, if an organ is hurting, you should get it checked.

All the best.

4. BornInTexas

Do your best to find a free clinic, even if it may be nothing.

My chest hurt like that for about two weeks before I told anyone, and it was constant, ALWAYS HURTING. I thought it was just a pulled muscle, but it turned out to be pleurisy, which is very serious.

Do try and find a doctor, and I hope it's okay.

Wish you the best.