1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im feeling really down

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by nyc, May 1, 2013.

1. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    im feeling really down and i think i know why, but i dont know why its getting to me so much.

there was this guy.. and my two friends were suposed to be trying to get us together and i really got into the idea of it, i started to like him and he is really cute, and yesterday morning they invited him to my party and i got really exited about this, then last night i met one of my friends and she was like bam (the guy) slept at mine last night and we got together. so the guy she was ment to be hooking me up with, she went and slept with?!
    but the thing is she talks to so many guys and she could of text like 40 people hwo would of came to her, but no she chose the guy i was into?! why?

i wasnt exactly talking to him loads though or anything so i dont understand why its made me feel angry and upset?

but i feel like this is what happens everytime i like someone.

a few years ago i was seeing this guy, i jext him of one of my friends phones and then she started texting him and anded up going out with him.

i was sleeping with a girl who i really liked and my brother slept with her when she was suposed to be with me.

i was also seeing a girl and, my friend was talking to her to see if she liked me, and they ended up meeting and going out.

ive only ever had 1 proper relationship and that was 3-4 years ago, im 18 and it just sucks, why does this keep happening to me? i just want to be in a decent relationship with someone i like, and now how am i suposed to trust anyone im with, when everyone else ive been with just goes and sleeps with my best friends!

2. FemCasanova

*Hugs!*

I am so sorry to hear that. Maybe it`s time to change out your friends? I mean, if they keep going for your dates and girlfriends. It`s kind of crappy behavior.

And only one proper relationship at 18 is NOT very unusual. Most of my friends didn`t even start dating until then, and I have only had 2 serious relationships at the age of 26. My best friend is 26, and has only had one serious relationship. Another friend is still single at the age of 24. My girlfriend was 24 before she got a serious relationship with me, and I was her first. It`s really not unusual for people to not get into serious rs until they`re in their twenties, so you have a lot of time!

That said, you seriously might want to have a talk with your friends, and consider getting a few new ones, because it`s just not very nice to go for someone you know are dating your friend! I wouldn`t consider that "good friend behavior". Actually, I would be a bit pissed off. So, there`s nothing wrong with you, but your friends have some issues by the sound of it.