1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Student-Teacher Fantasies

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BoiGeorge, May 1, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Okay, so its no surprise that I like 'older' men and women (between 20-30 generally). However I've noticed that instead of having regular, normal, high school crushes, I have been having teacher crushes! Especially on one of the computer technicians at my school. He's in his early 20s, tall, attractive and he has the cutest face! :grin: I have always been attracted to 'older' people, being unable to relate to people my own age generally. So I'm not surprised that I am attracted to teachers and school authority figures. I think he's really cute but I know I can't go ahead and act on my desires! I am 18, but I don't know what the legalities are when you're of legal age within this type of scenario! I have had student-teacher fantasies for years, but I've been content to keep them inside my head up until now. Why can't I just like people my own age for a change?! Does anyone else have this problem?

2. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes.I had many crushes on my teachers,they were all hot somehow,even they were 30 years old,some 40,some 20 xD But yeah i used to fantasize alot,sometimes i mixed some of my classmate crushes and stuff..xD yeah..good times..

3. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I know a university professor can get fired for having sex with a student, so I think student-teacher relationships are against the rules no matter what age you are. Too much potential for abuse, since the teacher could take out relationship conflicts on the student by changing their marks, or reward them for the relationship by inflating the marks.

4. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    We are talking about fantasizing,not about real life relationships

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

So it's not just me? I actually have a bit of a thing for older men. Not women- for some reason most of the women I've been attracted to were either my age or slightly younger (like within two years of me). But yeah, it's something about an older guy with authority that kind of makes me wonder if I've got some fucked up Electra/Oedipus complex.

Normal though. And good imagination fodder. :wink:

6. TestingitOut

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have such big crushes on teachers haha. If only....

7. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Even for one night stand :frowning2: