1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to cure a sticky, sensitive penis head

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jackinthebox, May 4, 2013.

1. jackinthebox

I've just started pulling back my foreskin after 25 yrs for a week or so to de-sensitize my highly sticky, sensitive penis head. I understand it's too soon to see any results but I read somewhere that you should touch it often after pulling it down using lube, spit, etc.

As soon as I put some spit on it, it became even more sensitive.. like a pinchy, sticky feeling which feels horrible..

Same thing happens when cum spreads over the penis head.. the head becomes even stickier..

Should I just touch it keeping it dry? I'm really worried.. because I already have an extremely tight foreskin which I am trying to cure by pulling it down everyday and it starts hurting once the penis becomes erect.. and now this problem..

2. Sully

Have you been cleaning down there regularly? If not its really important that you start to! Everyday, clean in and around the foreskin! Also if it's giving you a bit of grief it's probably worth a trip to the doctor.

3. jackinthebox

No, I just started last week

4. KaraBulut

The question is whether it's just sensitivity or whether it's inflammation. For guys who have phimosis, there's sometimes issues with bacterial and fungal overgrowth that can cause inflammation.