1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horny daily? (Girls only can answer this sorry guys)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Unsurevirgin, May 4, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I'm a concerned 19 yo girl and is horny daily,is that normal ??? And ugh I'm single lol has anyone feel this is unnatural ? Or are grls supposed to have really high sex drive ?! What causes high sex drives?!

#1 Unsurevirgin, May 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2013
  2. Femmeme

Despite what you hear, most of the women I know have higher sex drives than the men. It's completely with in the range of normal to be horny everyday, annoying but normal. Being in a questioning phase can keep you thinking about sex more than usual and can up the ante, if you will. It's nothing to worry about.

3. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

ThAnk u I thought it had to with me being 19 yo old and demisexual and single lol

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I'm horny basically everyday :grin: Learn to enjoy it! Its an awesome part of life :slight_smile:

5. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Lol now how long does ur sex drive run? Until ur 50? Bc I haven't gotten laid yet I'm a virgin lol

6. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ladies, out of interest...what feelings do you get when you're horny?

For me, I can feel it in my belly. Almost like butterflies in my stomach. And, of course, the more obvious signs/places.

7. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I feel it down there lol and I get a lil hot lol

8. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I go through stages of craving sex all the time and then not for a while on and off , if its taking over my life I look at whether I am craving intimacy or endorphins , you can get hormone realise from things like exercise , eating chocolate , masturbation ect that you would from sex. If I want intimacy its harder to fix I have to cuddle my teddy bear or concentrate on something else until it passes. Certain foods and medication also increase and decrease sex drive so mayby you should look into that if your on certain medication or so you can figure out if your eating food that's increase sex drive. Goodluck

9. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't feel abnormal.

It's so weird for me because all throughout school I really thought I was asexual. Then recently I realized... no I'm not... I like girls... and I've been almost constantly thinking about sex (which I practically never thought of before). It's really annoying and inconvenient because I'm forever alone girl and I don't want to like the same sex!!!

10. JPC

JPC Guest

I'm sorry I had to click on this thread, it sounded like some sort of dirty newspaper or something :lol: 'The Horny Daily'

11. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :lol: I thought that too!!!

12. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Ugh u guys are teasing me no lol

13. Mysz

I'd respond with 'omg sammeee' but that would sound odd, haha. I'll just say that I thought the same thing- very rarely get a fluttery feeling and never got aroused in that sense. Then figured out only girls gave me those feelings whenever they came.
    But I'd say that drive is pretty normal (a lot of kids around 12-14 have sex drive, that's when it starts- but it's seen in behaviour rather than them admitting it :icon_wink )
    + tell the guys teasing that they're just jealous :grin:

14. June Cleaver

I am a trans-woman and 40 who wants it at least twise a day! I can well wear my partner out and want more and he is no slouch in the sack! I mostly wait for him to signal me first thing in the morning and before bed, but sometimes when he is off I ask in the day and he always says lets go! We both have high sex drives so it's a match! I feel in my 30's my sex drive got higher and has leveled out now but showes no decline yet. So yes it is normal as far as I am concerned. June

15. LANWTT

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have a high sex drive as well lol. It's on my mind all the time lol.

16. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Thnk u lol *hugs* but with guys it's the feeling of sex but never done it however it after I think about I'm not into hookups with guys .its not enjoyable to think about and I'm 19 grl lol

17. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Phew glad I wasn't the only one! It took me a long time to catch on. :lol:

18. hershey anershy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I completely feel you!!! My friends are always poking fun at me, saying "all it takes is a change in the wind and you're suddenly a bitch in heat" lol I get very horny several times throughout the day, and it can get very distracting, especially when I'm trying to study :icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf

I still have yet to learn to control it, though I've gotten a little better over the last 2 years. I think the only thing that keeps me from tackling every girl or boy I see is regular masturbation:icon_redf

19. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Wow! I thought it was just mee I have that feeling as well but I'm trying to control it. I admit I feel uneasy and feeling guilty afterwards like doing something I thought is masturbation but no touching or do some dirty stuff on my private parts. There even comes to the point I fantasize women out of nowhere, or think about something nude scene that would trigger me to turn on and what worries me the most I feel like I'm a pervert or something on the inside it's not that it's my will to do it but I just can't simply resist thinking of it. Was it really normal guys? doing this thing? I always think normal people wouldn't do that. I lived in a very traditional country where people should be conservative and all that but it's really hard because it's within me. I don't know I even sometimes feel and think I'm going to hell because of this or that God will punish me, I'm really confused up until now and it seems answers are out of sight.

20. Mysz

Normal people do that. I'm sure people in your country do it as well, they just don't feel comfortable talking about it. I don't want to interfere with your religious beliefs, but personally I think that God won't punish you for something so many of his fabulous (and a few very non-fabulous) children do.