1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pain in groin (testicles)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Revan, May 5, 2013.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well this is a kind of odd issue I'm having with my groin. My actual penis is fine, but I notice sometimes when working out, when laying down, whatever the case may be I sometimes get a slight pain in one testicle or the other. I mean if I feel it, doing a self check it feels perfectly fine, no lumps, nothing (though on the scrotal sac there is two very very small, like the size of a grain of sand, spots that aren't fordyce spots they're kind of darker than the sac itself) but just no matter what im doing sometime there will be a dull pain. I don't know if I should see a doctor to check for testicular cancer or whatever (again no swelling though) but I'm concerned I may need to go to a walk-in or emergency room (which would likely take forever -_-) because I moved to a new city last year and still haven't found a family doctor as all have been claimed atm...

Any suggestions either about the pain, the two small dots or finding a doctor? lol
    Thanks guys

2. RedPowerRanger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    They not white spots?

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It sounds like Varicocele, if you have checked your Testicles for lumps & found none then this is what it might be, Google it & see if it matches up with what you are feeling :slight_smile:

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's..possible but I wouldn't say I have low testosterone, atrophy of testicle, etc. The pain is the only thing and I'm not even sure it'd be defined as "dragging" pain...

5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    #5 Dublin Boy, May 5, 2013
    Last edited: May 5, 2013
  6. I have had the same problem for quite a long while now, and am scheduled to visit the doctor about it within the next month. The first time I met him about it, he said it may be an inguinal hernia.

You should visit a doctor ASAP instead of trying to self-diagnose yourself via-internet.

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually my self-checking was suggested by the doctor (saw my old family doctor end of last year) because well..I'm a hypochondriac, I overblow EVERYTHING. I mean mentioning the hernia for example is going to make me think that's what it is >_> My doctor advised me to self-check because otherwise I'm going to drive myself nuts and I'll be honest I might have had this problem before but doc passed it off as nothing but given it keeps happening just kinda wanted some peoples thoughts...

8. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hope the list of Doctors helped :slight_smile:

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unfortunately my city on the site only lets me know the doctors names but I have to buy a membership to actually see if the doctor is accepting new patients.

10. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good luck with your problem Dude, I hope you get it sorted out, so that you can have some peace of mind (*hug*)

11. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, thanks man :slight_smile: I wish Kara could also put in his two cents...but not sure if he's been around these days lol

12. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You may want to try this referral service (I presume there is no user fee for this one)

Health Care Connect
    Health Care Connect is a Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care program which helps Ontarians without a family health care provider find one.

The program refers people without a regular family health care provider to physicians and nurse practitioners who are accepting new patients in their community. To register for the Health Care Connect program, call 1-800-445-1822.

You can also try contacting
    Telehealth Ontario
    Toll-Free: Information Line: 1-866-797-0000
    Website: Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care / Ministère de la Santé et des Soins de longue durée
    Hours: Daily 24 hours
    Service Description: Free, confidential access to registered nurses trained to help individuals decide about appropriate options for care * provides health advice or general health information * callers can be connected to medication information and health information audiotapes
    Fees: None

13. Ticklish Fish

i have had torsion on my testicle because the epididymis (i think) twisted itself or something and choke one of my balls out of blood/oxygen

please have that checked please!

and the pain was testicle pain... idk if i was running too much(?) or fapping too much (?)
    but have that checked please!

14. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys

15. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Last year my boyfriend was diagnosed with testicular cancer and he didn't even have lumps. He said it just felt "heavy" and "wrong". What I remembered is that he told me one doctor put a light behind it, appearantly cancerous cells are more dense and you see that. He had surgery within a week!
    I don't want to scare you but:
    It is a type of cancer that cures easy if you don't wait to long and it has devistating consequences when you do wait to long, because it happens to spread quite fast and it can go to the brain.

So have a(ny) doctor check it out asap.

16. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will, I mean they don't feel heavy or wrong and that pain has gone away BUT I am going to try and get it checked very soon. Just because pain has stopped doesn't mean it's "cured".