1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is something wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by dapulu, May 9, 2013.

1. dapulu

I don't feel pleasure when I ejaculate and very little when I masturbate. Is it normal?

This has been happening for the last 5 months or so...I don't even know when it started really. I masturbate almost daily and I'm not sure if that's an issue. The few sexual encounters I had in this months I felt some pleasure when someone gave a blowjob and when I ejaculated I felt a little bit more, but that's it.

What causes it? I thought it might be something hormonal but what kind of tests should I take to know if it is hormonal related?

I exercise like 2 hours 3 days a week or more, and I don't have any disease...well I didn't have last time I checked.

If someone knows or needs more info, I'm all ears.

2. IceKing

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How old are you and do you have foreskin I might know what's happening depending on these answers

3. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    There are some periods that we cant feel pleasure,ive felt like this before for a short period of time.Also maybe it has to do with ''dry problem'' do you drink alot water?It may sound stupid but it can be a problem sometimes and its checked.
    I would say its a hormones problem too,but you have to tell me more about how you feel lately so i can relate.

4. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    Echoing what GayandHappylol said about the'dry problem.' But with what info you've given me, It probably is hormonal. More info please? :slight_smile:

5. dapulu

Thank you all for your answers. I really appreciate it.
    I'm 21 almost 22 and yes, I do have foreskin. I'm a bit overweight, not much though.

I do drink a lot of water when I can but it ain't constant. for example, I try to always carry with me a 1.5L for school, I usually drink it within 4 hours or less, and fill it half. Sometimes I forget and I just drink water whenever I pass a..drinking fountain(Is that what is called?)
    By the way, I sweat VERY easily, so maybe I do need to drink like 3 L a day. Where I live is a semi-desertic area and cimate changes a lot. In the morning is super cold and by 10 am it's above 32ºc, by 1 is like 40ºc and by 8pm it's 20-15ºc again. So in the afternoon I sweat a lot.

Lately I've been feeling tired a lot, I've a schedule in which I wake up at 6-7 am and sleep at like 11-12 at night. Most of the time when I wake up I just feel tired. Unless I exercise for like 30 min., I don't really activate myself (does that makes sense?), and I only exercise at night.

6. IceKing

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok then you might be making your glands less sensitive if you just stop for a few days it might help. Circumcised guys are used to it because we have no protection