1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Std questions

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Lexus, May 10, 2013.

1. Lexus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If I have unprotected sex with my bf can I still get stds if I don't cum inside? We r gonna get tested but were ready for it. Any doctors?

2. Ridiculous

Yes you can. STDs typically transmitted through body fluids are still a risk because you produce semen-like fluid ("pre-cum") even if you haven't ejaculated. Even if you don't orgasm while inside you will still be producing pre-cum, which is just as risky. Other STDs do not require fluid transmission at all, such as genital warts.

You can also contract STDs from your boyfriend - the top can catch stuff from the bottom, so condoms are protecting you as well.

Just use a condom. Is there any reason why you don't want to? Even if there is absolutely no chance of catching any STDs, you should still use them simply for the fact it makes cleanup easier.

3. Lexus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I feel so much more bb it and we both feel I'd be hot and romantic and we kinda like the mess lol.

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you've both been cleared for STD's and you TRUST HIM WITH YOUR LIFE & FUTURE, BB all you like. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I'll have to really trust someone to 1) not lie to me
    and 2) Not screw someone else
    before I let them BB all the time.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll say it.

Condoms.
    Lube.
    Always.

If you lube up the pens before putting the condom on, it gives you a lot more sensation. Try it. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. KaraBulut

^QFT.

There's nothing "hot and romantic" about urinary tract infections and STDs.

If you need to bareback to have hot sex, you're not doing it right.

To answer your question, there are some STDs transmitted by body fluids (e.g. hepatitis, HIV) and there are some transmitted by skin-to-skin contact (e.g. herpes, anal warts/HPV). In addition, the bacteria that live in the anus are the bacteria most likely to cause a urinary tract infection if they get into your urethra, prostate, bladder or kidneys.

There's a lot of reasons that we recommend condoms. They protect both partners from infections- some that are easy to cure and some that last a lifetime. If you like the mess, then you can always use the "on me, not in me" rule to get messy.