1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bottoming Q's

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Lexus, May 10, 2013.

1. Lexus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wanna bottom for my bf but I'm a top I can't figure a way to say this without sounding gross so I'm sry so I'm gonna say it. Whenever I bottom I lie bit going in and being in ecspecially when I climax but when it goes out in the in and out it feels like I'm taking a dump is there something I can do to not feel like that?

2. lolgaby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Jerk-off, It works for me.

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Grossness does not apply here. :wink:
    How long have you been bottoming for him?

Usually, as time goes on, you'll get a better feeling for the weird sensation. Even I think it still feels like that though.
    After a while, your body will get used to it and not do anything.. gross. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Lexus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have bottomed like six times I wanna do it for him so he can have it to do

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's sort of a common association. :slight_smile: Just accept it.

Lex

6. KaraBulut

The problem is partially physical and partially psychological.

As someone who is an inexperienced bottom, you haven't learned to completely relax during sex. You can try different positions or try waiting until you're relaxed/ready.

The sensation that you're feeling is being tripped by your brain's normal response to the feeling of fullness that usually tells you, "I need to poop". What can happen mentally during anal sex is that this association gets triggered and it's difficult to turn off that thought. So, you may start out enjoying bottoming but then that "poop" sensation gets triggered and it becomes difficult to relax and get back in the moment. In these instances, it's better to stop, do something else for a while (i.e. switch to oral or flip-flop for a while), then come back to it when you're ready to be on the receiving end again.

You can also try using a buttplug during your masturbation sessions when you're by yourself. This will help you focus on learning to relax and help you get used to that "fullness" sensation.

The common element to both the physical and psychological issue? Communication.

Since this is a boyfriend and regular sex partner, tell him what is going on. Tell him you're enjoying bottoming but that you're still having to work on relaxing and staying "in the moment". Find ways to let him help you relax during foreplay, so that you're fully relaxed and ready before he dives in. And let him know that he needs to make sure that things stay well-lubed if you're at it for a while. And let him know that you may need to stop sometimes and change to something else.

The rest is more a matter of time, patience (for both of you) and, of course, lots of lube.

#6 KaraBulut, May 11, 2013
    Last edited: May 11, 2013
  7. Beware Of You

Its all about relaxing, once you relax and are all loose it goes in no problem, your first time is always going to be slightly sore since you are probably not all relaxed, do alot of anal play and stuff before he penetrates you, with practice you can learn to loosen up easier and it becomes a lot fore fun