1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worried

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by nickmc, Apr 12, 2008.

1. nickmc

Hi everyone
    Just one question. does anyone know what the average girth of penises is?
    Its just that I have a really small mouth (as in my jaw won't open very far) and I'm just worried that when I become sexually active that it's gunna be a problem to give other guys oral sex... :icon_redf
    Maybe I should look up jaw-stretching... is that even possible I wonder... :eusa_thin

Thanks

2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmn... I have no idea what the average girth is but in my experience most guys are more likely to be long than thick. That being said, being able to open wide is kinda useful for oral sex just in general to be able to achieve particular angles and stuff.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone list "tight jaw" as a problem, though. You could always compensate by getting really good at giving and receiving anal sex, though. :eusa_danc

Okay, that's partially a joke but really sex isn't all about oral sex (or anal sex) for that matter. If someone is into you, really into you, they are not going to let a little thing like you having a small mouth/non-wide opening jaw get in their way! Plus if you are really into someone, I'm sure you'll find incentive to open wider than you ever have before because seriously, you'd be surprised how motivating being hot for someone can be.

But yeah you might wanna Google jaw stretching exercises or something. I'm sure like with most things involving muscles and tendons you can condition yourself for a bigger capacity (to a certain extent).

3. smilealways

smilealways Guest

hmm. I have a clicking jaw. Every time I open my mouth to eat something it clicks and sometimes it gets quite painful.
    If you are going to do something with your jaw, you should be careful.

4. KaraBulut

The normal range is 4.5-5.5 inches around the outside (circumference).

The distance across the penis (diameter) is probably going to be more of a factor if you have problems opening your mouth. Most penises aren't perfectly round but the average penis is 1-1.5 inches across.

You can do jaw stretching exercizes that will help. Many guys also complain that their jaw muscles get tired during oral sex. Also remember that your hand can be used with your mouth during oral sex- this will help take some of the pressure off of your jaw muscles.

5. Louise

Oral sex isn't all about deep throating. If you can open your mouth wide enough to bite a big mac you can probably take most sizes of penis.

Oral sex is also about licking and sucking, sucking the head of the penis and finding the most sensitive part of the your partners penis then flicking it with your tongue or even nibbling if that is what your partner likes are just some techniques that you can develop, (the list is endless) depending on your parnters taste.

There are so many things that you can do combining mouth, hands, tongue, teeth, cock rings, there really is no limit, that you shouldn't worry too much about the size of your mouth. What you can't do you can make up with something else. Just try to be imaginative and talk with your partner so that sex is a fun time and not a competition over who gives the best head!

6. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Louise! We're talking about two guys... of course it's a competition! :lol:

7. Jim1454

That's VERY funny! I don't think I've ever heard that comparison before, but I love it!!! :roflmao:

8. Quitex

Quitex Guest

I am sorry, but I HAVE to sig that. It is sooo LOLing amazing!

9. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

10. total mo

total mo Guest

I think what's more important is how deep you can swallow it, I've never really seen a penis wider than a person's mouth.

11. Quitex

Quitex Guest

[TMI] So, I am normal YAY :grin: Finally I'm normal at something =D
    [/TMI]