1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm I slut with my bf?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Lexus, May 11, 2013.

1. Lexus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My bf I r both kinda sex oriented but it seems anything he says or does i turn into talking bout sex he says he don't mind but even likes how dirty I am but I feel like I'm slut cuz how much I talk bout having sex, with him. Am I a slut to him?

2. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

No sex is a wonderful thing to experience ,u are not a slut,ur a human who has feelings and wants just like everyone else . If he thinks ur a slut dump him bc it's rude and insensitive and immature to call ur loved one that .

3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It doesn't sound like he minds. :wink:

I wouldn't worry about it. You're probably at that phase in your relationship where the passion is strongest and it's natural.

4. KaraBulut

First of all, having a healthy sex life or sexual interest doesn't make someone a "slut".

The point of having a regular sex partner- whether it's a boyfriend/girlfriend, partner or fuckbuddy is that you can be relaxed about sex and explore your sexuality together. That's healthy.