1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help on finding a doctor

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by mflorida0921, May 14, 2013.

1. mflorida0921

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a question, does anyone know where I can find a doctor or endocrinologist that will be willing to prescribe me spironolactone and estradiol without a letter of recommendation where I live. I live in Bradenton, Florida. So please help me because I don't have several months because depression is hitting in bad and I might not be here next year if I'm not on HRT before my birthday.

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would ask my personal physician for some references and referrals. I would also let them know about your deep depression so that maybe they can recommend a counselor in the area.

Sorry I'm not very helpful on this, but I had to at least bump you up to see if anyone else might be able to have some sound advice. :confused:

3. Candace

^What she said....but you may be able to send her/him an e-mail instead of actually having to go see them in person (just to save you time and trouble). Get better, ok? Depression is not fun.