1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Fast!!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by YFerns, May 15, 2013.

1. YFerns

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey wonderful people. :smilewave
    I have come with one of the most common matters of all time.......obesity.
    I am 163cm tall, and weigh 90kg. (I know I'm seriously overweight). I am fifteen years old.
    Since I'm the bottom during sex, i really do not want a muscular build, but need more of a lean look, that appeals to other tops. I had a dental problem, but got braces to fix it.
    The problem is also that i am getting a huge tattoo over my back and need to slim up within two months as it would look weird.
    Please help!! :help:

2. Chrissouth53

Be careful of any plan for rapid weight loss. I'd rather see you wait for the tattoo until you have lost the weight in a more gradual way.

Weight loss is nothing more than eating less calories than you consume. However you cannot go overboard. If you don't eat enough calories then your systems start to shut down. So if you need 2,000 calories per day you can't drop that to 500 and expect to lose weight safely. You may be able to drop to 1,500 per day.

Or, you can increase exercise (cardio) in order to burn more of the calories that you do consume.

But either way, it will take time.

3. YFerns

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks chrissouth53. You were a great help. :grin:

4. NeonMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi, also, in losing weight be careful so you won't get stretch marks.

I once used to weight heavier than I am now(63kg), but due to rapid weight loss when I was still in grade six, stretch marks began appearing on the sides of my ass and yes, it looks really awful. The skins are not even-toned.

5. ChristianHipstr

As well as make sure you eat those calories in small amounts throughot the day. It keeps your metabolism smooth and active as well as when you starve yourself all day then eat one large calorie meal then you body goes into starvation mode and ALL those calories go straight to reservation (fat). Im facing the same problem (weight). Ever since I came out as bi to my friend I've been able to calm down and took a lot of stress out of my life. I've gone from 300 pounds to 260 in the past 3 months. You HAVE to take this slow though. If you lose it too quickly your skin wont have time to catch up and you'll end up with even more lose skin. I wish you good luck with your fight and would highly recommend holding off on that tattoo until at least a month or two after you hit your ideal weight so your skin will make what ever regeneration it can.

6. Make sure you eat quality calories as well. You can eat 2000 calories of chips, ice cream, and soda, but not get what you need. Quality matters.

I would also suggest some Zumba. :slight_smile:
    I like dancing.

7. YFerns

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks a bunch guys..... helped a lot!! :grin:

8. TraceElement

You may also want to consider doing a clense of your system. I recently did a 10 day clense though a company named AdvoCare. It clenses the system of toxins and preps the body for better nutrient absortion. It's geared for better nutrition, but most lose some weight and inches.
    I also suggest doing some sort of physical exersize 3-4 times a week and cutting out soda, sugary food, and greasier foods and swap them out with better things.
    For example, instead of having fried chicken, have oven baked chicken with shake and bake. Instead of soda, have a cup of tea... I brew herbal or green tea and chill it. Instead of ground beef in chili, put in ground chicken or turkey to lower fat content.

Sorry it's kind of rambley, but just throwing some ideas out.

9. YFerns

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I descended from 90 to 68. Looking much better, and turning lots of heads. Thanks guys and gals!