1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anal pain

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by glitter pills, May 16, 2013.

1. glitter pills

so i have a few bumps on my anus (which im guessing are hemorrhoids?) which cause a lot of pain
    even when i'm doing something as small as fingering, i almost cant do it its so painful
    and when i'm having anal sex it's completely unenjoyable because it hurts so bad
    (its not a lack of lube or anything believe me)
    i've been using preparation H on it for a while and it's not getting any better
    so i'm just wondering what i should do to get rid of this pain because it's awful​

2. Kahne5

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You might want to get it checked out, you could have anal abscesses and they are extremely painful!

3. glitter pills

im reading about them now and it sounds like it could be what i have
    what kind of treatment does that require??

4. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that's what my brother had. I wasn't there when he was diagnosed, and my parents weren't very clear on what the doctor had said, but they said he'd had an ingrown hair that had got infected and formed an abscess inside his crack.

Basically, for a couple months he was complaining that his butt hurt whenever he walked, and my parents finally made him go to the doctor.

From what I understand, the doctor cut the abscess open, drained out the pus, washed it out with disinfectant, and then let it heal. It worked very well - within a couple days the pain was gone and it hasn't come back since.

5. scruffy_guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Time to get to a doctor, and unfortunately, you may need to take a break from bottoming for a little while while it heals. :/

6. falsereading

falsereading Guest

You can also have skin tags, relatively harmless but a little bit of an annoyance. Your doctor would/should be able to tell...I was referred for an external hemorroid and turns out it is a skin tag. On the waiting list to have it cut off which I am sure will be absolutely great fun.

7. glitter pills

mmmk thank you
    i made an appointment with my doctor today so hopefully i can get this all cleared up