1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lower back pain after large dildo play

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by coalchamber1022, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coalchamber1022

Hi,
    I have been playing anally with dildos for over a year now and am experiencing some lower back pains. I had done the ladder method as anybody with common sense would do and started with a small dildo and worked my way larger.

I am currently using the "Hung" and "Black Balled" dildos wich are roughly 2.75"-3" diameter (if I'm reading the descriptions correctly).

I keep my toys clean and wash after every use. I usually start in the shower and move to the bedroom for comfort. About twice a week I am doing an enema with an in shower system I had found on amazon (link). I use "astroglide" lube and am pretty generous with it.

This is the 2nd time I have used the "Black Balled" dildo and am experiencing some lower back pain. I am thinking it could be the position I am using which is currently doggie & squat. The only two positions I think would comfortably fit this dildo.

During play I feel no discomfort. But on the past two occasions about 20 minutes later I start to feel the pain. It lasts roughly 3 or 4 hours and then goes away. I am a little concerned that I might be poking something that i am not suppose to. I have never really discussed or found any "guides" if you will on positioning and insertion techniques of larger dildos.

I appreciate any comments, tips and suggestions!

Thank you,
    Aaron

2. KaraBulut

As a general rule, it's not a good idea to use toys that are significantly larger than the things that usually go in and out of the anus. So, these oversized toys come with some risk of injury.

If you're having pain within 20 minutes of using the toy, that's a sign that your body is trying to give you that you've probably stretched things beyond the limit.

#2 KaraBulut, May 21, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
  3. thrnvlpidj

In Resources>Health they recommend against enemas.

Do you get the pain after both doggy and squat positions?

I think this may be another example of the Peter Principle... no pun intended LOL

4. Gallatin

This thread is nearly 10 months old, and the user hasn't been on since it was made - please pay attention to dates! Thanks. :slight_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.