1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What aboutTime

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by SarahTeno, May 21, 2013.

1. SarahTeno

Well there is many chances to go under surgery. although I know it is expensive I was wondering when is the best time to get a sex change it is not possible for me to get the two main surgery's breast augmentation(or Hormones), and SRS. I am already taking over the counter herbal hormones and drugs like, Saw Palmetto, Oregano tea, garlic, Vitex. Then every now and then when my granny gives my mom menopause stuff that she never uses i will take half and replace it with fake pills filled with dyed starch so that it wont harm her. Cause I still do care. I will sometimes steal Estroven or other thing like that and go one or two over the recommended but not Estroven since that is a complete multivitamin that contains a lot of iron. So i don't die from iron poisoning. My breast are growing slowly. I haven't yet been diagnosed with Gynecomastia. I am still have no cup size yet. But the main point is that i have 3 questions I need answered. What is the best time to undergo SRS and the other main surgeries if your parents do not support you? What is the Best things to help grow boobs fast that can actually lactate? The final question is How long does it take of using a vacuum for a man to start lactating? Oh wait one more. Does anyone know what you need to do a chemical castration Or at least block testosterone naturally by herbs or fruits or something of that sorts? If i could get answers for these i'd BE really happy. :eek: LOL that is a lot or writing on my life :eusa_doh: Not really it hardly anythign on my miserable life:tears: But thanks anyways :thumbsup: OH WAIT :eusa_doh: i fogot to tell you how old i am. I am a mid teen about 16 years old.

---------- Post added 21st May 2013 at 09:02 AM ----------

i odnt think that sayign my age si personal contact info. do you? i hope its not if it is im sowwy