1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Honest Opinion/Advice!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by singoutloud, May 23, 2013.

1. singoutloud

Hi,

So I have been having a problem when I urinate. Sometimes while I urinate, goopy backed up semen will come out as well. I also get a little tiny orgasm feeling. It has happened on and off for the past 5 years and I have mentioned it to my doctor before. I've read that some people will just get backed up and then it needs to be released. The answer is not masturbation because I do masturbate a few times a week. Sometimes I have dry wet dreams and I wake up and know I had one, but I do not ejaculate. Maybe, semen gets backed up then?
    I also have trouble urinating sometimes. It takes me awhile to actually pee. I don't know if maybe excess semen or something dries up in the urethra and maybe that is why its takes a few minutes to finally pee. When I go number two, I often will get a drop of sticky clear substance at the opening of my penis. I've read it could be from my prostate? But then when I am horny or have sexual thoughts it happens too. I do not know how concerned I should be about this, partially because I struggle with anxiety so I don't know if I over-worry.
    I will admit that semen and the sticky substance bother me because I feel like its contamination. I hate getting it on my underwear. I always have to shower after I masturbate. I do not how guys tolerate just wiping it off etc? Also during the hour after I masturbate my penis still leaks or pees out stringy gooey precum type substance. That is why I cannot masturbate before going somewhere because then that substance gets in my underwear and I will feel dirty.
    I honestly wish this stuff didn't happen or wish I didn't worry as much. I just need advice.

2. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

:confused: TMI, and I am not a doctor, not to sound hostile.

3. Hefiel

Go see another doctor. At this stage it might be better to get a second opinion. A urologist in particular would be helpful.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is the physical health section, so I don't think TMI can really be heeded if people want actual advice.

That said, and totally shooting in the dark, that could be a prostate malfunction. Definitely get it checked out.

5. AKTodd

I can't offer any insight on the urination or backed up semen issue, but the clear stuff is probably also pre-cum. It's produced by the Cowper's Gland IIRC which is part of the plumbing that gets involved when you are sexually aroused or having sex.

I've not heard of pre-cum being a factor during a bowel movement, but a fair number of guys will produce it to varying degrees when horny/having sexual thoughts and/or when aroused. Also for some period of time after ejaculation, either on general principles or if having been highly aroused for an extended period before ejaculation.

If you're one of that percentage of men who produce a lot of pre-cum (some guys produce almost none, some produce buckets of the stuff), then that may just be you. Sorry that it makes masturbation a bit of a logistical challenge, but you've probably already found ways of dealing with this in terms of scheduling things, I suspect.

However, the issue with urination/backed up semen sounds like something that should definitely be checked out with a doctor. Talk to your GP or primary care doctor and get a referral to a urologist at your earliest convenience.

My 2c worth,

Todd

6. June Cleaver

As far as my experence goes I was with one man who no more than a drop came out when he came because it would go backwards to his bladder which was a condition I can't rember the name of and it came on to him in his 40's also I had a diffrent lover that I loved to have sex with that precum came out constantly while he was hard like from the first second and even after he came and he came a lot. We never needed lube.... LOL! It gave him a extra edge in my book in the sack and used to get me soooo turned on. He told me he was always like that his whole life. You sound like a combo of these two men to me and they were both normal for them. My partner precums a lot too and I find it a turn-on really. If the Dr. says it's normal for you, then find a partner like me who will love it! Good Luck, June

7. Ridiculous

The term you are all looking for is probably retrograde ejaculation, where semen travels up into the bladder instead of down the penis due to a number of reasons.
    You need to see a doctor or a urologist.

In the meantime you may want to look up 'kegel exercises' to help strengthen the muscles in that area and give you more control over them, which could help with both ejaculation and the urinating issue.

Unlikely - semen contains an enzyme that makes it more fluid after about 15 minutes have elapsed. And the force of a pee stream should have no trouble dislodging any hypothetical dried cum anyway.