1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

masurbating too much?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by tane503, May 24, 2013.

1. tane503

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you guys think i'm masturbating too much; I masturbate like 5 times a day sometimes, and others I do only once. Very rarely will I go without for a whole day. So, a week ago, I got a blister on my right hand (I am right handed, if u catch my drift) and it eventually wore away, and now I have like, 3 layers of skin gone on my hand. This does not bother me, because the orgasm is much more intense than the pain in my hand. Plus, my hand doesn't hurt, it is just hot when I masturbate. Well, any thoughts?

2. Joey4

If all that hurts is your hand, I'd say you're fine. I think the most I've done is three in one day. Each time is less enjoyable than before. I don't know how you're doing it five times a day.

3. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As long as you aren't hurting yourself (injuries due to masturbation will usually show on the genitals, injuries such as blisters on the hand are usually from something else), and it isn't interfering with other aspects of your life, such as work or school, you're fine. Play with it all you want.

4. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Trust me, you are NOT masturbating too much. I go that many times a day every few days or so lol, But I haven't ever gotten a blister from it, just dry skin from too much, um, activity :wink: My guess is that the blister came from somewhere else, and so long as there are no injuries to your *coughs* area. I'm sure you're fine, but even if you're right handed, if you're getting a blister, I would suggest switching to the left now and then. Or perhaps using a form of lubricant such as lotion.

5. Hexagon

Have you tried switching hands? I don't think you're masturbating too much, unless you let it interfere significantly with the rest of your life.

6. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My PB is 7.

You need to put more effort it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And yeah, switch hands!