1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Itchy chin.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Bobbybobby99, May 27, 2013.

1. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Hello, my neck is extremely itchy and the cream that is suppost to make it itch less is causing me high pain and doing nothing otherwise. It feels bumpy to me but not to a relative that I asked to feel it. It has absoulutely no outer appearance visibly. I was wondering if anyone has advice. I know that rashes in certain places can be dangerous, but it does not look like a rash, though it feels like it. It has been itching since all day yesterday,and I am wondering if it may be a new allergic reaction to milk or something else. :help: I am simultaneously hoping that it is a new reaction to milk, because then it is not something more serious, but then I would have to fully cut out milk from my diet. Advice is needed.

:help:

2. Pain

Pain Guest

Itching can be caused by a lot of things. When I read the title, I immediately thought, "Facial hair growth." Hair growth can cause some itching, and you're around the age when it starts.

3. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

But it's sort of on the more bottom area of the chin, not the chin itself but sort-of the area underneath the head, in between the chin you are probably thinking of and the neck. Sorry I wasn't as clear as I could of been. Does hair grow there?

4. Pain

Pain Guest

Hair grows most places. In fact, on most people I know, it has come in patches. That is a common spot, and may just be a patch. But, don't write off any other causes. I'm just speculating.

5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Benadryl Ready Mist, Itch Stopping Spray - 0.2 Fl Oz, is supposed to be good to stop itching :slight_smile:

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hope you get it sorted (*hug*)

7. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

O_- it was, in fact, apparently a rash. It started showing up earlier today and now it is both red, visible, and itchy. I have no idea if this is a good thing.