1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verbally Vomiting

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ShinyNSilver, May 31, 2013.

1. ShinyNSilver

ShinyNSilver Guest

Hi EC:

Need to vent. I'm in the process of coming out. Now that I've allowed myself to be attracted to guys, I am becoming frustrated. I looked down this morning at my "stuff" and said to myself, "Yes, I want to meet someone and experience that." Ugh! I live in a small city, fairly conservative, no gay bars, blech! Also, I don't want to just "hook up".

I guess this is an opportunity for me to hold the tension and be patient. Anyway, I'm finally coming to terms with my sexuality and there is not much in the way here to do anything about it. Oh well. My morning verbal vomit for the day.

Peace,
    SNS

2. FemCasanova

Have you considered contact adds, or the more serious sites on the internet? There are some, even though online dating can be a real nightmare plowing through all the non-serious, or simply after hook ups, but if there are very few options where you live it might be worth a try. Also, being open whenever you feel comfortable about that will help, as you`ll be more "visible" for the other gay guys in your city. You are guaranteed not the only one, statistically. Check out the net for the nearest LGBT interest organization or political organization-branch. You never know what you might find once you start searching. Helping out in week-ends, or whenever you have the time, you could meet someone through LGBT political work. Take some chances, you never know who could be waiting around the corner! :slight_smile: But yeah, I completely understand your lack of patience, just waiting around can be irritating, especially when you`re feeling really ready to meet someone. Congratulations on coming to terms with your sexuality, that`s one victory right there!