1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emotional vampire??

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Theagonist, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've known I had since 8th/7th grade, like basically that I call emotion vampire; like I, trap people into these relationships/friendships, where I need their constant attention to solve my emotional anguishs, If they don't I get suicidal, which makes them obligated to help me, and it has happened a lot, and it has destroyed so much people... And I occasionally get this complete emptiness feeling so I try fufill by others' attention and empathy... It was really bad last year, but I'm much better now. It's very sadistic. And masochistic. I don't want to hurt people but I do. It has led to cutting, suicide threats, eating disorders, etc. The funny part is that I made a character to personify this last year, and lyrics too but they blow, and I didn't know it was a real term, emotional vampire, till yesterday.,. And im seeking something, idk what. But since my mom destroyed my phone, I havent been emotional and depressive, but I Want to be. I'm disgusting

2. Sully

Ever thought of seeking help from a professional. This is obviously a serious issue that if not taken care of will probably spiral out of any control. If you're not going to seek help for others at least do it for yourself.

3. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My parents won't let me... I guess they want to stay under the illusion that There's nothing wrong with their child,,

4. Sully

Honestly I think you're at an age that you can really make those decisions for yourself. I apologise if I seem blunt, but at the end of the day it's in YOUR BEST INTEREST, to do something.

5. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    And the attention seeking has gone to cutting myself then writing something on my torso with my blood and posting a picture of it on instagram. And Im pretty much abuse people and manpulaite them with my emotions, and I think I've lead people to even believe Im schizophrenic, of course I was lying