1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pimples. >.>

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by PandaPirate94, Jun 9, 2013.

1. How do I get rid of a break out on my chin quickly? I can't buy any acne products. But it looks disgusting!!! -.-' BLEH.

2. LD579

Don't touch it, and make sure you cleanse the area every morning and night.

Also... Attitude helps with how others perceive you. If you keep your head down and hidden, people are more likely to make it a 'big deal'. If you seem as though you don't care how you look (in a good way), others won't, either, for the most part.

EDIT: It depends on the wash cloth. If it's soft, then sure. Make sure it is a clean cloth, though. You may not even want to use one twice. In that light, using your hands is easier and simpler. Hot water opens pores, and cold water closes them, so you should use warm to hot water to cleanse it. You can close them up with a rinse of cold water after, if you like.

When you sleep, you may want to put a towel under your head and face on top of your pillow, depending on how you sleep. This way, it guarantees that your face won't be touching your potentially dirty pillow case. Also, if your arm or sleeve touches your chin or face, maybe that's contributing to the problem, as it may be dirty, perhaps.

Over-the-top topical acne ointments or creams or gels can help... Of course, it costs money.

It's good that you don't care what others think, though. I don't know how else to help...

#2 LD579, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  3. I don't care what others think I have NEVER had clear skin just it is painful, nasty looking to me and like it bugs me a lot. I dunno why, usually I wouldn't care. :/
    - I haven't been touching them either. Should I use just warm water and washcloth?

4. KnownSecret

Whenever I have pimples whoever I'm with I usually throw it into the open and say "GOD I hate pimples!" and then we end up joking and talking about it! No one will judge you for having pimples, cause they also have pimples, or will have them every so often at least, and they also share one common thing about pimples: THEY HATE EM TO! hehe :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Pimples are annoying and its understandable why you don't want them! I myself absolutely hate pimples, and sometimes they are very difficult to get rid of. One of the hardest parts of getting rid of pimples is finding a face wash that works for you, since every one in the world has a different chemical makeup for their skin. I have yet to find my face wash and I sometimes think its just a waste of money. One of the biggest cause of pimples is the oils in your hands getting on your face. Touching your face to mess with your pimples will only cause more pimples thus a never ending cycle. Being 18 you really should find an product to wash your face with. It's really important and it also makes your face really smooth and feels good when you keep at it for a long time :wink:

I can't really help with suggestions of facial washes as me and you probably have different chemical makeups for our skins. But I can say that they are expensive and they really can put a hole in your pockets! Just don't buy them all together :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Buy one thing one week and the other another and just buy them seperate, but I would highly suggest getting a simple face wash plus astringent plus a good face moisturizer to start off with (astringent isn't to pricey nor is the face moisturizer the face wash is a different story though it will probably be the more expensive of the 2). Just get Clean and Clear face moisturizer with some clean and clear deep cleansing astringent (they both should be at your local super market) those have worked great for me in the past but as I said I cannot be 100% sure that it will help you as well.

If nothing else helps, go see a dermatologist, every pimple you have is considered a medical condition and if you just cant find the right solution your self might as well ask an expert :slight_smile:

Good luck! I know that acne is a nuisance and its really hard to get rid of but if you find the right plan for you it makes it so much less annoying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

~Zack~

5. The docs had me on this medicine for a while to help with the break outs but it didnt do a thing, just made me choke up a lot seeing as it was a pill.
    - Thanks.

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay