1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O_O Bumps?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by No day butoday, Apr 21, 2008.

1. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, so I've got a bump... down there, and I'm not sure what it could be. First it looked like a whitehead zit, but then I decided to see if it would pop, and it did(how awkward, right?)

I was wondering if anyone's had the same kind of thing and if it's anything I should be worried about.:tears:

2. Alexander

Nothing to worry about... Getting pimples etc.. down there is normal especially if you're very acne-prone :slight_smile:

3. KaraBulut

Sorry if this may be an uncomfortable question, but where exactly is the bump? Is it in your pubes, on your scrotum, on the shaft of your penis....? Also, does it look like an ordinary pimple/whitehead or is it a large bump?

4. Jim1454

Yes - it could very well have been a pimple caused by a blocked pore or ingrown hair.

5. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It looks a lot like a regular pimple and it's on the bottom of the shaft right where the hair starts growing so it would make sense that it's an ingrown hair. Thanks for your help, I feel a lot better now.<333333

6. KaraBulut

There are usually two types of bumps on the shaft of the penis- one is a typical pimple and the other is a sebaceous cycst.

Pimples do occur down there- especially in the teenage years and usually in the pubes or around hairs on the penis shaft. It is the typical "whitehead" that contains a small amount of pus and usually disappears quickly after the pus is drained. They are not anything to worry about as long as they don't get infected and as long as they heal quickly after being drained.

Sebaceous cysts tend to form more on the shaft of the penis and not in the pubes. The cysts usually don't form a whitehead. They can either be a bump that feels like it has a BB in it or it can be swollen and tender to the touch. Sebaceous cysts should usually be removed by a doctor to avoid scarring and infection.

7. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pretty sure it was a pimple, as there was only one and it went away within a week. Thanks so much for your help!!<3