1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My dick hurts when it's sucked.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by total mo, Apr 22, 2008.

1. total mo

total mo Guest

My cock has this vein or (whatever you call it) when it gets hard, but when it's not, it's not visible. When my man sucks it the first few times when we fuck, it was okay, but the more he sucks it consecutively everytime we fuck, it's starting to get hurted, because i think it was his upper teeth that keeps hitting the vein. Now, I don't want advice to take a break from sex, but on how to get rid of the vein, does it need surgery? or is there something to put on it?

2. Beebo

LOL dont remove that vein!!!!!!!! *sigh*. All I can say, is tell him to be more cautious with his teeth when you guys mess around. I don't know...

3. total mo

total mo Guest

i dont think he has eyes inside his mouth, so he prolly wouldnt even know if he's hitting it. Is there no way how to get rid of it? It makes blowjob hurt after having too much.

4. sexyalex

LMAO u can't remove the vein. in fact, it's that exact vein that causes the penis to have flow of blood in order to errect. no vein, no errection and that would be a nasty sight now wouldn't it (no offence)

anyways :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: veins are really common amongst men. to be honest, it's not ur penis being the promblem..ur bf obviously isn giving u head properly, ur no to bite on it! gosh no no, not canibalisim...simply, suck...i mean that's the whole point right..sucking? not biting...nibeling is ok but becareful...

sharp teeth=no no

5. total mo

total mo Guest

then is there a way to hide it? like some other men dont have it on their cocks, i assume the vein was "really" under the skin, so it doesnt show up.

p.s. i dont think my man has the problem, he has given me the perfect blowjob, i shoot a lot of times in his cock sucking mouth in one session. and no, he does not bite it, my weenie is non edible material.

6. sexyalex

lawl. ok, if u say so i will take ur word for it sweety

just so u know, everyone has a different biological stucture, in fact my vein is on the outside too and i think most men have it that way(when they get really hard).

most veins are on the surface of the body tissues while artries are within the body so don't worry bout it and no u can't remove it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: not unless u don't want to have pleasure on that side again...

oh...one last thing. since he isn;t the one doing it bad, it's quite evident u like it hard and rough to be accepting his teeth niggin against ur vein.

7. total mo

total mo Guest

so the vein on your jamaican cock is also visible? how is your boyfriend sucking it? it hurts doesnt it? how are you dealing with it? do you blame him for that?

8. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Ugh, before anything let me point out that my vein sightly shows up in the top and i've never recieved a bj before.

It's a matter on how he "sucks it". If he is going too fast and he just forgets that he either can't open his mouth that big to not hit your penis with his teeth or that you have a penis with super width you need to tell him.

If he gave you the perfect blowjob before it's more likely that he is doing something different now. Try other positions, or tell him to not deepthroat for a while. At the end it's more possible that he changed his blow-jobbing style than your penis grewed a lot or changed at all. And, ugh, if the secomd on happened, I bet both of you should know by now.

9. Jim1454

It could be that you're simply having too much sex - or sex that is too rough - and you've caused some inflamation of some kind.

I'd suggest that your bf needs to be extra gentle for a little while with oral, and if engaging in anal or masturbation / hand jobs, use LOTS of lube. I've had a similar problem at times, and it simply needed a 'rest'.

10. total mo

total mo Guest

Um no, my penis didnt change at all. Besides your penis would probably be still the same by the time youre 18 and until you die. It stops getting bigger at that age, and i dont mean erection. if he opens it too wide, whats the point in getting a bj when i cant feel the insides of his mouth or his lips touching my cock. I really dont think it is with his sucking. I need advice to on if not getting rid of, making it smaller. It doesnt look nice anyway. I wouldnt wanna suck a veiny cock.

11. Louise

You might not want to hear it but... there is nothing you can do about this vein, this is just the way penises are made. Take a look at most dildos, the realistic penis shaped ones almost all have thick veins standing out on them.

The only thing I can suggest is that once the blow jobs start hurting do something else. Any part of your body exposed to repeated friction is going to hurt eventually, plus add the pressure of the suction and it is not surprising that eventually something is going to hurt.

Sorry but you are just going to have to accept your penis as it is.

12. total mo

total mo Guest

That made me sad. :frowning2: Well, the pain that I am feeling is not really a burn on my skin. It is the kind of pain where you keep touching a part of your body where a vein shows. Like, I dont know how to call it, but when you keep pinching a part of your skin, its hurts, that kind of pain.

13. Louise

That kind of pain you are describing is the pain of soft tissue damage. You are being too rough with your penis and the tissue is getting damaged and probably a bit swollen along the way and is thus hurting you. Can you not think of something else fun to do?

14. total mo

total mo Guest

Lol! I really dont know..

15. Louise

Come on, a bit of imagination here! There are loads of fun things to do with your man. Role playing is always fun, each of you takes turns imagining a situation or place and then make the fantasy become a reality, go will be amazed at what you can do if once you really get going with your imagination.

16. total mo

total mo Guest

I'll try that. Maybe I ask him and some of his friends to abduct me while I'm asleep, then he will bring me to their house, tie me up, and rape me. hmm, thats lame, lol! Any suggestions?

17. Lava421

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe you could ask him to use more saliva?

I'm a virgin who's trying to give advice. :lol:

18. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

well when my bf sucks my cock he doesnt use teeth at all. its like a concious thing. and my cock isnt small. When he uses teeth it hurts right away.

Any i think i know the vein your talking about, and it never really bothers me. Communication always helps.

how big is ur dick? lol

19. sexyalex

lol ....

LOL...:grin:
    HAHAHAAHAHA:lol: :roflmao:

omg total mo, we know ur the mayor or Gaytobia but don't be such a drama queen. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I for one agree with Jim that ur a rough sexer :eusa_naug everyone likes rough sex but not everyone can manage it :lol:
    secondly, preston...if ur penis is as big as u emphasise it to be, then ur bf's teeth must be really tiny(like baby teeth...can be so but rear in most full size people). However maybe total mo's bf need to get some of that skills.

thirdly, as a friend to a friend... if it takes one to put ur cock all the way down their throught in order to give u pleasure i feel very sorry for whosoever are giving u jb's. not unless they are gag-resistant:lol:

and finally, role playing can be fun. idk bout ur bf and his friends raping you (evidence that u like to play rough) but costumes and conduments won't kill; since u like to play rough. oh..costumes & conduments? ie. music, food, edible underwears, whips, liquor, hot wax, oil etc.

I may be a virgin but i am mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

PS- Preston, by royal decree u are no longer allowed to speak of ur bf :eek: , it makes people jealous than they already are:tantrum: :grin:

jk jk

20. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

i never said my cock was big lol, just not small. i didnt think i talked about my bf that much. We have just have had lots of naughty time lately i guess.
    I think me and total mo should share our adventures lol.
    because he sounds very naughy also lol.

also when ur sucking u never use teeth. idk when i do it i wrap my lips around my teeth kind of and make sure the area is wet