1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do with 'it'

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by nyc, Jun 13, 2013.

1. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right I've been with a few guys and one thing I don't really get is foreskin? What do you do with it? Like my recent boyfriend seems to have quite a bit at the end of the penis? But like when your giving a guy a hand job do you pull it back or what? And if your giving a blow job do you pull it back or just have skin hanging in your mouth? I don't really understand what it is and what your supposed to do with it?

2. Frumpy Pigskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The foreskin is the protective sheath that covers the glans, it also aids in lubricating the penis and keeping it clean.

You can retract the foreskin, unless he has phimosis, to expose the glans if that makes you feel more comfortable. Men with their foreskin intact tend to have more sensitive glans, so sliding your finger or tongue between the foreskin and the glans can be very pleasurable for him.

3. chrisV

i think it rubs the tip to give the person more pleasure during sex/masturbation. i really wish i had one :frowning2:

4. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So it's not painfull or anything if I pull it back? Cause I just find it weird?
    Can I hurt him by doing somthing wrong with it? And is it normal to have extra foreskin?

5. Frumpy Pigskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Unless he has phimosis (tight foreskin) it should pull back quite easily and it's not painful; in fact it's usually pleasurable when sexually aroused. The only way you'd hurt him is if it was intentional e.g. pulling it so hard and fast that you cause a tear, or biting it so hard you break the skin, etc. If you're at all worried about it, or just generally want to add something extra, use a flavoured water based lube. If you're unsure as to how much force to use, treat it as you would your own genitalia. His glans is pretty much the same as your clitoris, so do to it what you like done to yourself.

Every male has different amount of foreskin, it's just as varied as the penis length, girth, shape, colour, etc. Some have foreskin that still covers their penis when fully erect, while others it almost retracts completely.

6. Night Rain

Or painful.:lol: I have sensitive glans :icon_redf and it's painful to touch them.

7. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay thank you guys

8. KaraBulut

You know, if you're unsure, ask the guy what he enjoys.

Not all guys are the same. Some guys enjoy having their foreskin stimulated and some guys enjoy having their foreskin pulled back during oral sex. Other guys are very sensitive and find the stimulation under the foreskin to be too intense.

The only way that you will know is either to ask beforehand or try it then ask if he enjoys it.